or Connect

Posts by eton97

Yes. I have to admit Cors is my all time favourite as well. My high neck is the one jacket I'll not be selling. I hear you on horse vs calf. I have the same preference. Also exactly the same feeling with horse over calf on footwear...in fact even more so when it comes to footwear. One thing is for sure the fencing in either Cors or juicy are far far superior to KALB which IMO was one of the worst leathers carol has ever used. I hated it on the fencing. Edit: I also...
Juicy and Cors are very different. One isn't better than the other. Cors is slightly shinier and a deeper truer black. Juicy has more a matt hand with a slightly antique feel to it. Also had more varied black/brown undertones vs Cors. Both of similar thickness.Enjoy your purchase 😊
Who did? Wonder if it was the one I owned and sold
Then you won't be disappointed when they become public 😉
Agreed 100%. They always reminds me of batman and robin for some strange reasonI did even consider buying a pair and removing the flaps, but it seemed quite difficult and somewhat nuts on a pair of boots that expensive.
I'm a die hard fan of the CCP CORS-PTC y-front pant 😉
A couple of us have seen the entire collection and alot is just a repeat of prior seasons shapes....with a few carpe copies etc. I think SS14 & AW14 (out in October) were the peak. Feel kinda the same with ss15 ma+ offering but feel his peak was a couple of seasons earlier.
I am very happy indeed Thank you. 😊
Ummm. 😜I made them look like beautiful smooth horse leather....which was what I wanted and as I expected them to be from the showroom photo.Having owned CCP tornadoes and these, I can tell they aren't CCP as the toe box is much rounder....they are more aggressive looking than my CCP were.
That blue was too difficult for me to match with anything. I had ordered them expecting what I had seen in the ss14 showroom pics which was plain smooth black horse. I didn't want a blue. But I hear you - it was nice in its original form Showroom pic (which is what I expected to receive) The shine on mine will fade.