or Connect

Posts by eton97

How about 2000ft 😉 Rolex 1665 Double Red Sea Dweller. 1974, totally immaculate Mark 4 dial, superdome plexi. Perfection
If anybody is interested..... Stunning Paul Harnden chamois leather blazer. Perfect for sz46. Let me know http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514699#post514699
If anybody is interested..... Stunning Paul Harnden chamois leather blazer. Perfect for sz46. Let me know http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514699#post514699
Water immersion a total non-issue. This piece never goes near water. I fact the only water my red sub will experience are my tear drops of frustration going back and forth between straps 😉
Lol. Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback. I think it's clear I need to get the steel back on pretty damn quickly. I think I preferred the steel but was looking for something new to do. Evidently a mistake. Comes back to 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it....'
My current line up; And hoping to hear some opinions. I'm struggling to know which way to go.....steel or leather?
Does this count?
Agreed totally. Patek blue 5711 and Rolex vintage 1680 single red 👍🏻. For me that's perfection. Now just need a g-shock for holiday's 😢
.....only 4 more years my friend. White face you can get. Blue face is the killer. Funny story but I'd bought a second hand one which id been wearing for a couple of years and then one day I was sat at my desk and got a call from the AD: "Your watch is in" "But I haven't ordered a watch? What watch?" "You're 5711 has come in..." "Pardon????" "You're 5711 has come in..." "Errrr....ok.....but I haven't ordered one...." "You put your name down in 2010 and it's just...
Thank you. I waited a long time to find one in perfect condition with all the paper work.Still kills me to see that $425 price tag 😊I've now got my two grails.One for smart, one for more relaxed..Heres the other one...gets mixed reactions, but to me these are the two sexiest sports watches around