or Connect

Posts by eton97

Doing 1 zip up takes 1-2 seconds.Doing 2 zips up takes 2-4 seconds.Given neither are full length zips, I'm guessing 3 seconds in total to do up both.That's after the 20 mins it takes to get your foot inside the boot ;-)They are stiff as hell when new....will take a couple of weeks wear until they properly loosen up.
Thank you re boots!Can comment specifically on the double strap sneakers, but my double zips, 6 hole workboot and my sneakers are all sz43 and are all absolutely perfect for a uk sz9
Yes. Both need to be undone.
With pleasure.
They are from Vertice. These are sz43 and fit tts. The white/bone single zip come up 1 size large (sz42 worked perfectly for me). They bought 2x sz43 in the black double zip...so 1 pair left in that size......
Thank you.I owned CCP tornadoes for many years. A great great boot, but I just needed a change from the pointy toe....
Much much nicer than I expected......heavy, stiff as hell, and gnarled up, but I can see that the leather is treated, and once its starts to be worn, the natural shine of the cordovan is evident and will come through...although they look it, they are not reversed.....its just the treatment that gives them that incredibly matt/dry finish... The final part of my Augusta footwear journey (for now :-).....buffalo sneaker, 6 hole horse workboot and now the perfect...
I've owned dipped and obviously Augusta sneaks, so I can comment. It's a hard one on many different levels. Firstly when I wear sneakers I wanna 'wear sneakers' and be a bit 'dress down'. The CCP dripped are just too 'statement' for me. Too bling if that makes sense. Regarding quality, I've had quality issues with both so it would be unfair to single one out. But my biggest single issue with the dipped is the fact that the sole does disintegrate as you wear them. The latex...
Another boot that's in my constant line up. Thick stiff 6 hole Augusta work boot in horse. I put in a spare pair of Augusta sneaker laces I had lying around for a bit if a change.