or Connect

Posts by eton97

Actually 1 other blazer I own which is 'off-piste' for me, but still amazing. I bought it purely because of how it fits me and the sensational colour and fabric.Casey + CaseyFabric close up
Seems to have gone up again in price.I always much prefer his AW over his SS pieces.
I have owned many various blazers over the years. The early Augusta selvedge was amazing and is now with a great buddy of mine overseas, but I've sold pretty much everything and now just own CCP and PH blazers. They fit me the best and between the two designers pretty much cover everything I need.
Well pointed out. Re bergfabel....not in my humble opinion. Not even close.
Paul Harnden is the one brand I have zero (well almost zero 😖) issue paying full retail for. Certainly on the Classic Blazers. (I much prefer these to the 'pocket', 'new' or 'long' blazers) For me they are the most versatile and most worn pieces in my wardrobe. Posted before, but here are a couple of mine; Stripe classic; Close up of stripe; Black herringbone classic; Close up of herringbone; Chamois classic;
It's also probably because of the massive variance in quality of the product you receive, in terms of finish, sizing and leather, of brands like a1923 and to a certain extent CCP. When people spend the money we spend on goods, you expect to at least get what you think you will get. That's definitely not the case with a1923 (and I'm talking from years of experience). With Moria you get exactly what you order. There are no strange colour issues (like aubergine being the new...
I took me a long time to understand what the fuss was all about with Moria, but the more and more I wear them, the more I adore them. I will never buy another workboot. These do it for me in every way. Plus they are an incredibly comfortable boot to wear. I've owned may 10 different pairs of A1923 workboots over the years and flipped every pair due to various reasons. Right now I can't imagine ever selling these. I really don't understand the comments about 'bulbous toe'...
Something is worth what somebody is willing to pay for it. Simple. We all get low ball offers. I personally seen I problem with it. You can say no and move on. We all sell stuff at a discount to what we bought it for. We've had 2-3 pages of this. Can we move on?
Correct sir.Correct sir