or Connect

Posts by eton97

I didn't mention I was 42 😳.......
😊 A wife, two kids and a dog......it's more and more an uphill struggle, but I'm trying bud.I do get some strange looks on the rare chance I get to pick up the kids from school.
Yes. I've owned scarstitches in both hoil and cors. From my experience hoil was thicker and more varied in colour. I think due to the tanning process. After a couple of years wear, there were brown and blue undertones across several of the panels and creases, which were beautiful. Cors was slightly less thick (certainly the current batches), but more 'pure' jet black. Both are horse. Both are beautiful. Comes down to personal preference and what's available. You won't find...
AA is the best IMO. But A is the more bulbous. And I'm size 43...go true to size
Very very slightly. But the majority is completely clean. And where it is slightly reverse its still as thich and tough as the other areas.
The best double zip he's made...ever Thick culatta
It's CCP. Yes I've seen it around in both leather and fabric. You can't tell the leather without looking at the tags.
I've got a sz43..... EDIT: If anybody is interested....
lol. I've learnt my lesson.
Eur3k moria boots Eur2k ph blazer Eur400 luc top And you ask about the jeans. 😊😊😊😊😊😊 All saints skinny cigarettes £88 (Worn with harnden belt)