or Connect

Posts by eton97

Don't know bud. Never tried it.
Thanks for all the questions/queries etc.This piece is now sold to a wonderful home.
SOLD
Guys. Just wanted to flag a good friend of mine just gave me his CCP highneck to sell. Sz46, CORS. IMMACULATE condition. Beautiful flawless smooth thick skin. Not a mark or grain on the leather. Zero zero issues. Fits a sz46 perfectly. No bag or metal tag, but jacket has all internal tags, and is in my possession (so you are dealing with me on everything) Just in case anybody thinks I'm selling mine, I'm not 😄.....It's the best leather jacket out there. Here's mine and...
Guys. Just wanted to flag a good friend of mine just gave me his CCP highneck to sell. Sz46, CORS. IMMACULATE condition. Beautiful flawless smooth thick skin. Not a mark or grain on the leather. Zero zero issues. Fits a sz46 perfectly. No bag or metal tag, but jacket has all internal tags, and is in my possession (so you are dealing with me on everything) Just in case anybody thinks I'm selling mine, I'm not 😄.....It's the best leather jacket out there. Here's mine and...
At work today..... Renna derbies And now off to theatre CCP workboots
😄😃😄
I did. looked amazing. But my issue was more leather vs fabric. I think I'll go black fabric.
I had one in black Cors but sold it. The best bag in Leather was just too edgey. I'm considering reordering in a self edge fabric.I was in Rome on the weekend and degli had no CCP.I've owned the scar and I own the highneck. The sleeves on the highneck are longer than the sleeves on the scar.