or Connect

Posts by eton97

LM/2539 Santorini-ptc
On holiday in Greece
Both are thick as hell. CCP Bison are 'softer' than the Augusta horse. But wouldn't describe either as 'soft'. In fact the horse is still as stiff and hard as they were when I bought them.
AlexanderTG Just to help you or tempt you.... My Augusta horse derbyz; My CCP bison derbyz;
Depends on your body shape, but I would recommend taking one sz up. I'm a sz48 but had to take a sz50
Bdude. I wore mine today and I can categorically confirm that the matt treatment wears off to leave a beautiful normal shiny cordovan leather. It will no doubt take a while if left to its natural devices, but no doubt if you wet them and gave them a good rub and polish, they would come out as you like. Where my jeans have rubbed on the bottom of the shaft, the leather is already looking like normal cordovan.
Ummm. Much prefer the toe box on mine/Eck's
Smashwindow which?
All I can say is I adore my new boot and either would be fine. To all of you out there - I've seen the next seasons buy for AW14, and there is NOTHING AS GOOD AS THESE 2 BOOTS. The single and the double zip are AMAZING. If you are Eck's sz,DO NOT HESITATE. Got mine vibramed on Thursday and wore them for the first time today. In love......
Stunning bud. Looks like we have exactly the same leather and treatment on our boots. Infact I think the only difference is the zip configuration. Toe shape, shaft height, heel etc etc all look identical.