or Connect

Posts by eton97

On this occasion I specifically asked him to add it directly on top of the original heel, as the original heel height was too low for my liking. This run of boot had a slightly lower heel than some of the other workboots this season (classic simone 😖). Normally my cobbler wouldn't recommend adding vibram directly on to the original (as the extra height alters the angle of your step), but he checked and said it would be fine on this occasion. He doesn't trim/shave the heel...
24hr turnaround. £30. And trust me this guy is amazing. I have never had a vibram sole even slightly peel away. He knows exactly what to do and how to do it. If you drop them in early in the morning you can pick up at closing time.
That's exactly what I want the inside of my cobblers to look like.That's the story of 10000 leather boots marked into those shabby stained shelves.
😊 it's the shelf at the cobblers, but it looked such a interesting setting for the photo. Closet is a touch cleaner 😊
But true. Oiled horse. SP1 aw14
It's strange spending our first night apart...but I have to clad your bottom in rubber before I take you out to meet my friends.
Don't know bud. Never tried it.
Thanks for all the questions/queries etc.This piece is now sold to a wonderful home.