or Connect

Posts by GetSetJetSet

Hey guys,  I have a couple of high end watches that are great for travel, but I don't like wearing such expensive watches to third world countries. I was wondering if you guys could recommend some great travel watches at lower prices. Something under 5k please. Thanks! Also, why can't I post a new thread?
 I have a couple of high end watches that are great for travel, but I don't like wearing such expensive watches to third world countries. I was wondering if you guys could recommend some great travel watches at lower prices. Thanks!
Thanks, any other suggestions on things you have to be overly firm about (like the no padding at all)?  
ok guy
Thanks. I won't be able to bring my own tailoring. I hate when jackets are overpaded, if I see him should I bring this up from the start as a concern? Would he be a good person to go to for the shirts as well? Thanks.
 Hi,      I will be heading to Thailand in a few weeks. I'm going to be back and forth through Bangkok a number of times over several months, so the issues of time constraints for fittings, etc... are no big deal. I was looking to have a number of casual sport coats made as well as some linen shirts. While I can wait on the sport coats, I would like the shirts to be made up as quickly as possible. My questions are...   -Which tailors would you recommend for these...