or Connect

Posts by Ketawa

That jacket would probably fit me really well. However, I don't think it's something I would wear often enough to justify the purchase; I prefer bombers.
FWIW, on a Brannock device my left foot is 14C and my right foot is 13.5C. Size 13 fits me for both Wolverine 1k Miles and the Viberg 2030 last.
Probably my last time wearing my brown calf 4-zip moto. Just waiting for payment to clear before I ship it off.     P.S. I have two full leathers on order but I'm not complaining constantly. You guys are wasting your breath.
Thankfully, I gained weight from lifting, not getting fat.
X-post from TOJ thread. Selling my brown calf 4-Zip Moto 2011. It doesn't fit me well anymore and I like my CWU and MA-1 better. Plus, I theoretically have a dark brown goat A-2 on the way. See sig for details. You will need to be very tall for it to fit; I'm 6'5" and it fit me when I was around 200-215 lbs.   Also open to trade offers for an A-2 that would fit someone 6'5" around 225 lbs.
Selling my brown calf 4-Zip Moto 2011. It doesn't fit me well anymore and I like my CWU and MA-1 better. Plus, I theoretically have a dark brown goat A-2 on the way. See sig for details. You will need to be very tall for it to fit; I'm 6'5" and it fit me when I was around 200-215 lbs.
For sale is a TOJ 4-Zip Moto 2011 in brown calf. It has silver zippers and hardware and a sateen lining. I received the jacket in October 2012 and it no longer fits me. I am 6'5" and it fit me when I was anywhere from 200-215 lbs.   I have probably worn it about 50-60 times, but you really couldn't tell it has been worn more than 10-20 times. It's practically indestructible. I highlighted some of the wear on the left shoulder which I think comes from a seat belt. The...
I picked up the chunky knit crewneck sweater in grey and I really like it, so I ordered it in navy as well. The tees and cashmere sweaters in XL are all too small for me (too tight in body, sleeves too short on sweaters). XL in the chunky knit is probably the first sweater I've ever found that fits me well. I'm somewhere around 44-45" chest and ~37" shirt sleeve.
 Per my earlier post, I'm around 3200 cal. 60 g carbs, 220 g fat, 250 g protein, 6000 mg sodium, 30 g sugar. I generally eat low carb at home. I actually run through this about 1.5x per week, but point taken. Maybe I'll switch things up a little. I'll try cutting some calories out of my diet and work in some more cardio in the morning. That's when I try to hit the gym anyway.
 Figure I'll cut calories to about 2500? Nothing fancy here, I eat 3 meals a day, maybe 2 on weekends if I sleep in. Here is what I typically eat at home, I guess I would just eat smaller portions. BreakfastScrambled eggs w/ cheeseBacon or sausage LunchGrilled chickenSalad DinnerGrilled chicken/steak/fish/porkSaladVegetable (broccoli, asparagus, green beans, squash) SnacksNutsBeef jerkyCheeseLots of coffee My workouts are this or some close variation: Chest/Triceps...