or Connect

Posts by Ketawa

Received my black lamb CWU today. It shipped less than 2 weeks after I sent payment. It fits me perfectly. Thanks Falcon!   An obligatory bathroom pic since I'm too lazy to set up my tripod.     I'm 6'5", went MTM, probably would be something like a size 57.   The lamb feels softer and thicker than my last lamb TOJ jacket, which I received 3 years ago, although it's hard to really gauge the thickness without any calipers. The TOJ lamb has more of a dry, slippery...
My TOJ black lamb CWU had a couple tears over the years. It had them fixed, though, and you wouldn't notice them now unless you already knew about them. I'm still going with black lamb on a Falcon CWU.
Yes, I used flash for most of them since they were at night and indoors. I made sure to highlight anything that might be important for determining its condition. You can see every place where some of the black has faded to gray, e.g. near the ribbing, front edges of the collar, elbows. You can see the spots where I had tears repaired. What else do you expect to see?
For sale is a TOJ CWU-45 in black lamb. It has silver zippers and hardware and a sateen lining. I received the jacket in November 2012 and it no longer fits me. I wore it pretty regularly in fall, winter, and spring for about two years.   I am 6'5" and it fit me when I was anywhere from 200-215 lbs. It’s somewhere around a 52 -54 with longer sleeves, judging from Falcon Garments current size chart. It will probably fit someone shorter fine. Since the cuffs are ribbed,...
Here are some pics of my A2 in brown goat. I'm 6'5", 230 lbs, and I lift regularly. It fits perfectly through the body and sleeves. I shortened the torso of the black lamb CWU that I ordered by 0.6" although I think the longer length is fine for this jacket. I'm a big fan of this jacket in goat. It feels more durable than lamb, which I've had on two previous TOJ CWUs (one lost, one no longer fits), and yet the jacket still drapes pretty nicely. I've had to send my current...
I received my brown goat A-2 today and it's perfect. I had to go MTM since I'm 6'5" and 230 lbs. I'll post some pics tomorrow.
I received my slim waxed flesh boots last week. They're amazing.   Any thoughts on how to care for the brown waxed flesh? I would like to be able to wear these without any worries in any weather condition.   I have used Obenauf's HDLP to treat my Wolverine 1000 Miles and was happy with the results, on both my black and rust boots. I applied it only a couple times in the last 3 years, supplemented with occasional use of Filson Boot Oil. I wonder how it will affect the...
 Solution: buy both. My brown goat A2 is on the way and my black lamb CWU will be ordered as soon as I confirm measurements on the A2 are good.
My slim waxed flesh has shipped!