or Connect

Posts by Ketawa

Anyone have pics of waxy black kudu in the wild? Ever since I bought some Viberg brown waxed flesh in the GMTO last year, my black leather CWU-45 bomber jacket isn't getting any love. The Vibergs outclass my black Wolverine 1k Miles so much that I mainly wear my brown A2.   I'm thinking unstructured cap toe, no pull tab, no speed hooks, nickel hardware, commando sole. Possibly also requesting a blacked out sole.
I know people want to forget the prequels, but there were several droids in General Grievous' army in ROTS armed with a weapon that could take on a lightsaber.
What kind of fur is it?
I posted a few pics of brown goat earlier in the thread.
The fur on the A-2 is so dope. I thought I'd wear it without the fur most of the time, but it really makes the jacket.
Received my black lamb CWU today. It shipped less than 2 weeks after I sent payment. It fits me perfectly. Thanks Falcon!   An obligatory bathroom pic since I'm too lazy to set up my tripod.     I'm 6'5", went MTM, probably would be something like a size 57.   The lamb feels softer and thicker than my last lamb TOJ jacket, which I received 3 years ago, although it's hard to really gauge the thickness without any calipers. The TOJ lamb has more of a dry, slippery...
What???
My TOJ black lamb CWU had a couple tears over the years. It had them fixed, though, and you wouldn't notice them now unless you already knew about them. I'm still going with black lamb on a Falcon CWU.
Yes, I used flash for most of them since they were at night and indoors. I made sure to highlight anything that might be important for determining its condition. You can see every place where some of the black has faded to gray, e.g. near the ribbing, front edges of the collar, elbows. You can see the spots where I had tears repaired. What else do you expect to see?
For sale is a TOJ CWU-45 in black lamb. It has silver zippers and hardware and a sateen lining. I received the jacket in November 2012 and it no longer fits me. I wore it pretty regularly in fall, winter, and spring for about two years.   I am 6'5" and it fit me when I was anywhere from 200-215 lbs. It’s somewhere around a 52 -54 with longer sleeves, judging from Falcon Garments current size chart. It will probably fit someone shorter fine. Since the cuffs are ribbed,...