or Connect

Posts by Ketawa

I had a small tear in one elbow of a lamb jacket. I had it fixed at a place called Bedo's Leatherworks and you have to be looking for it to tell it was ever there.
Mine is almost certainly in there judging by the fact someone has already received an MA-1 ordered last August.. Navy size 54 with 29" sleeves, 24.5" front body length, ordered 8/31/13.
Damn, I ordered my wool MA-1 August 31. Gives me hope!
That episode was fucking awesome. So good. 100% on board with whatever changes the show makes. At this point, it's forging its own path and book readers better get used to the differences.
Supply and demand. Enough said.
They are a little vanity sized. My waist still fit them when it was larger than 36".   If you take the waistband and lay it flat, it measures 18.5" across. Double that and it's 37".   My thighs are fairly large, about 26". FWIW, I'm 6'5" and 220 lbs. They fit me when I was about 205 lbs.
For sale is one pair of Brooks Brothers Milano Fit Plain-Front Non-Iron Advantage Chinos, item 345R in khaki. They are tagged size 36x36 but have been hemmed to a 35" inseam. I purchased these chinos in May 2012 and have worn them about 6 or 7 times. They have a plain front and a non-iron finish. My thighs no longer fit in them, so my loss is your gain.   Price is $40 including domestic shipping. For international shipping, you will pay the added cost.
For sale is one pair of Brooks Brothers Milano Fit Plain-Front Non-Iron Advantage Chinos, item 345R in navy. They are tagged size 36x36 but have been hemmed to a 35" inseam. I purchased these chinos in May 2012 and have never worn them except to have them hemmed. They have a plain front and a non-iron finish. My thighs no longer fit in them, so my loss is your gain.   Price is $40 including domestic shipping. For international shipping, you will pay the added cost.
George RR Martin's editor has raised the possibility that the series might stretch to eight books. http://www.vulture.com/2014/06/song-of-ice-and-fire-could-be-8-not-7-books.html
Just get a proxy server. I use Private Internet Access.