or Connect

Posts by Ketawa

It was probably a merkin anyway.
Overall, I thought that was a solid episode.  [[SPOILER]]
 I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to file a chargeback against me, considering I wrote this earlier...  There's no sign on my PayPal account that it has been affected by anything.
I don't care at all how closely the show follows the books. In fact, I can hardly remember what happened in A Dance with Dragons since I read it four years ago.   Tonight was the first time I felt the show really going off the rails when Stannis had Shireen burned. That was fucking terrible. It was foreshadowed so obviously that it wasn't even shocking. It would have been more shocking if he actually followed up on his speech from a few episodes ago and stood up for...
It's good that the thread is slowing down. Hopefully it will reduce the bullshit and things like DWW's efforts will get more attention. It isn't over yet.
1 dvskei 2 chenm0416 3 Feji 4 MickeyPunch 5 StPauli 6 reallypeacedoff 7 wklq76a 8 FireGX 9 RetroFuture 10 Spaghettimatt 11 Nolvadex 12 flipster 13 TheObserver 14 bakasam 15 Death24xASecond 16 Demure 17 veekta 18 SuperFamicom 19 pyroxyze 20 ninopwns 21 Danay 22 jim_n 23 segrantz 24 jacobs412 25 Rommel 26 speeed 27 wholeeoh 28 raspberryjam 29 overtone 30 oldfashionedbc 31 povatix 32 pandazzz 33 SurakiCrim 34 tunneler 35 Hokuto 36 basil rathbone 37 althanis 38 pistolero 39...
I will gladly contribute to the fund.
Some orders started going out in 2014. I think it was after the spreadsheet. That was before anyone tried the restaurant angle. I received my wool MA-1 in early Nov 2014. Some other MA-1s went out earlier than that.
I still have two jackets on order. I'd still prefer to get both if Drew actually follows Fok's advice.   One spot was originally purchased by me. I purchased one spot from @eddiemczee. I also sold a spot I originally purchased to @Melbush. If a critical mass ends up throwing in the towel and no jackets are made, I assume we could work together to sort out who needs to get added to a hypothetical PayPal case or whatever.
Yes, Ros.