or Connect

Posts by Ketawa

I received one also. Wool MA-1 ordered 8/31/13.
I have a spot for sale. I was able to buy a spot for a color that was sold out, so I'm selling the original spot. See my sig.
Rice implied that his wife was the aggressor, which is now clearly untrue. It's an obvious move for Baltimore to make for PR reasons.
Why would Charly even bother replying to the massive number of emails he gets if everyone's jackets were not coming? Why waste the time?
I bought the spot in line for a dark brown goat A-2. Dark brown goat wasn't available when I made my A-2 order on April 1.   Therefore, I'm selling the spot in line for my original order. Charly confirmed you can change the style of jacket and the price should cover almost any combination. Check the link in my sig for more details.
I bought someone else's spot in line to get a color of jacket that wasn't available when I ordered, so now I'm selling my spot.   The original order was April 1, 2014, 22 weeks in. You should expect to wait a long time; I was probably one of the last orders. My order was an A-2 in brown unglazed goat with the bemberg lining upgrade. The original price was $855 and I'm selling it for the same amount.   Charly told me you can switch to any style jacket that would be the...
 This guy received his wool MA-1 in late June after ordering in August 2013. I also ordered a wool MA-1 in August 2013 and I just passed my 1 year anniversary...
I had a small tear in one elbow of a lamb jacket. I had it fixed at a place called Bedo's Leatherworks and you have to be looking for it to tell it was ever there.
Mine is almost certainly in there judging by the fact someone has already received an MA-1 ordered last August.. Navy size 54 with 29" sleeves, 24.5" front body length, ordered 8/31/13.
Damn, I ordered my wool MA-1 August 31. Gives me hope!