or Connect

Posts by Ketawa

My spot is available. Near the end of the line though, full leather not TOJ0. See sig.
I also received the address confirmation email for a wool MA-1 ordered August 31. Pure speculation of course, but a bunch of MA-1 orders received the email but none have been shipped yet. In the past, jackets were shipped on Fridays and arrived within a few days, which seems consistent with when people received their DRs. It's possible the jackets were at different factories. So I'm cautiously optimistic that my MA-1 will be coming next week.
 All my emails with tracking numbers were from the regular TOJ email address and signed by Dan. They were all about 2 years ago. I guess he's just not taking the time to send it.
All I received was a bcc email from Charly asking me to send an email to Dan confirming my shipping address. No other details.
Not sure how many people received tracking that late. I always had it at the time of shipment.
FWIW looking back at old emails, I received shipping confirmation from Dan on Fridays for my three past jackets. No telling if this will be true in the future.
I received one also. Wool MA-1 ordered 8/31/13.
I have a spot for sale. I was able to buy a spot for a color that was sold out, so I'm selling the original spot. See my sig.
Rice implied that his wife was the aggressor, which is now clearly untrue. It's an obvious move for Baltimore to make for PR reasons.
Why would Charly even bother replying to the massive number of emails he gets if everyone's jackets were not coming? Why waste the time?