or Connect

Posts by Ketawa

There are income limits for Roth IRAs and deductible Traditional IRAs, but no limits for non-deductible Traditional IRAs. And there are no limits on converting a non-deductible Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.   http://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Backdoor_Roth_IRA
 Theresa emailed me back. Free Standard Shipping is the correct choice. The $15 USA Shipping option is a bug when free is available.
I never even got 2048 before, then I got on a roll. Never playing the game again since I don't think I'll top it.  
I'm not familiar with the new shipping options. I'm in the states and I can pick Free Standard Shipping or $15 USA Shipping. Is $15 shipping supposed to avoid customs charges? If so, has anyone experienced customs charges in the US? Not sure which I would pick for a $220 order.   Going to give the NOBD II a trial run with this fabric.   http://luxire.com/products/soft-cream-cool-linen-cotton   Also ordering these to round out my OCBD collection. Already have classic...
Starting my linen cotton collection and I can't decide between a button down or NOBD II collar. Shirts will mainly be be worn casually untucked with shorts/jeans. Any thoughts?
 Filed police report per someone's suggestion in this thread with no expectation it would turn up. Called insurance on a whim.  I gave them case number and contact info for police officer who took my info. Maybe they assume you wouldn't lie to the police? They (USAA) didn't even ask me for a receipt...just looked it up on the web site and paid the cost minus deductible.
 My generic renters policy paid for it. I was surprised the rep said it would be no problem even though it was nowhere near my home...
Ordered an A-2 in unglazed brown goat. Will be my 6th ToJ.   Black lamb CWU - left in a movie theater/stolen by the time I returned 10 min later, somehow insurance covered most of it still even after telling them how I lost it Brown calf 4-zip Moto - getting small, can barely zip up over a t-shirt, will probably hit B&S soon Black lamb CWU - replacement for 1st, also getting too small, will hit B&S Navy wool MA-1 - on order Black lamb CWU - on order Unglazed brown...
For sale is one Brooks Brothers Supima Cotton Non-Iron Ainsley (spread) Collar Dress Shirt, item 614Q in light blue. It is in BB’s extra slim fit, tagged size 17x37. I received this shirt as an in-store exchange in December 2013 and haven't worn it. I have another of the same exact shirt that isn't a great fit and I need to go MTM, so this one is being moved along. The shirt has a flat back (no pleats).   Price is $50 including domestic shipping. For international...
For sale is one Brooks Brothers Supima Cotton Non-Iron Ainsley (spread) Collar Dress Shirt, item 614Q in light blue. It is in BB’s extra slim fit, tagged size 16.5x37. I purchased this shirt in March 2013 and wore it about two or three times. The neck is too small for me now. The shirt has a flat back (no pleats).   Price is $40 including domestic shipping. For international shipping, you will pay the added cost.