or Connect

Posts by Abecedarian

I have for sale a caramel-colored, gently-worn leather Wyatt jacket in a large.  There are a couple of minor scuffs (visible in the photos), but it's otherwise in excellent condition.
Greetings. I have for sale a lovely, gently-worn caramel-colored leather Wyatt jacket.  There are a couple of minor scuffs (visible in the picture), but otherwise in excellent condition.  
A shot of the Samuelsohn. I wore it with the loden moleskin Walts, the light grain belt and the Ashland blue dress shirt.
I ordered the hopsack trousers many months after purchasing the jacket.  The colors were indistinguishable.
Mike, any chance the grey hopsack will come with smoke MOP buttons?  I know self elbow patches would be too much to ask. 
Jacket looks great, Tricky. Well done.
Mike, I'll join the chorus and say that I'd like to see a higher rise on the garment-dyed pants.  The rest sounds great.
Matt, meant to ask you when I saw you - are any moleskins coming in this fall?  Also, will there be a restock of the ironwood tweeds?
I picked up the Ashland blue herringbone shirt last night and I must say, it's a thing of beauty. The weight, the subtle pattern, the perfect high-stance spread collar -- I love it.