or Connect

Posts by kartoshka

Hey guys, please help me with a fit check.  I bought these new standards about two months ago from TBS (worn ~5 times a week), and they definitely stretched out a lot.   I am 6'1/6'2, 175 lbs, true waist of 33 1/2.  These are tagged size 31 ns.  I feel like they have gotten pretty baggy and was wondering whether a size 30 would have been better?  Anyone willing to trade?   (the waist stretched out to a perfect size.. the thighs are too big :(...
since noone is following up on posting pics of their nfxbj, ill post mine at the 5 month mark!   (still look fairly new haha) Do you guys think soaking would make the fading a little more visible?
pics?    
post attempt #3: I had my nfxbj collabs since august and the current progress on them is discouraging (look almost brand new).   Does anyone have evolution pictures of the nfxbj if they exist?  If these are really that hard to get decent fades out of, should I just trade/sell for something a little more promising? here is a url for a pretty recent fit pic (not allowed to post images yet)  -->  http://i.imgur.com/0nYIJ.jpg  details:  I am 6'2, 175lbs.  denim is...
I have still not seen a proper progress pic for nfxbj, starting to think that they are incapable of producing fades.  Anyone have examples?   I bought these during the barney's coop sale during august and have been wearing them every day with pretty much no progress.     overall I am happy with the fit, but disappointed in everything else.  Should I wait it out for another few months or trade/sell these for something that shows a bit more promise?   here is a...