or Connect

Posts by mburer

Looks awesome, where did you get it?
^Thanks for thisAnyone who orders 2 ties or more with the code best of, will get a $10 discount.
Many thanks for this! Much appreciated! I know and not just world leaders 
All new E. Marinella Napoli ties with manufacturers label and one lost Drake's Buy all remaining ties for $150   Shipping prices to: US/Rest of World: $15 EU: $10   Priority Tracked shipping prices to:  US/Rest of World: $30 EU: $20   PM the number(s) for the tie(s) you want for sales. All sales are final
.   1. Blue Floral Length: 58" Width: 3.54"SOLD 2. Grey Rust/Orange/Blue Floral Length: 58" Width: 3.54" SOLD 3. Light blue Blue/White Length: 58" Width:...
All gents looking real nice today! Special shoutout to Mac for the awesome colour on his shoes!  
My two cents today:  
    Thanks all for the warm welcome back and compliments!I see the level only went up in the time I did not visit ;)Stitch and Cracked, those are some fresh loafer combos!Doing rain, mud, workboots and Hi-Vis jackets today, so nothing to show off.
Good evening gentlemen! I'm back from a very, very long stay in the hospital. All is well for now! So back to work and shooting pictures! Hope all you gents are doing well in health and business.  
All new E. Marinella Napoli ties with manufacturers label.   If you want more than one tie, let me know and we can sort out some sort of discount. Buy 4 and get 1 free!   Shipping prices to: US: $15 Europe: $10   Priority Tracked shipping prices to:  US: $30 Europe: $20   PM me for sales. All sales are final
. Pink Ribbon Pink Navy/Red/White Floral Length: 58" Width: 3.75"         $149​ 100% of the proceeds of this tie will be donated to pinkribbon.nl for breast...
All new without store tags, but with manufacturers label.   If you want more than one tie, let me know and we can sort out some sort of discount.   Shipping prices to: US: $15 Europe: $10   Priority Tracked shipping prices to:  US: $30 Europe: $20   PM me for sales. All sales are final
.   E.MARINELLA 100% Silk unless stated otherwise. Prices without box -$20   Blue/Colored Dots with original box Length: 57" Width: 3.54" $129 $109 SOLD     Beige...