or Connect

Posts by whiteheadsimo

45RPM Dash Collection. Specially crafted out of Pure Organic Japanese Cotton. Rare and hard to come by.   In excellent condition, only worn a handful of times. Super thick and substantial cotton, hand feeling is wayyy good.   Tag 4, fits M-L Pit to Pit 21 Made in Japan     $155---$125---$100
nnn
As seen here: Novidplus: http://www.novoidplus.com/shop/engineered-garments-beach-jacket-navy-solid-jersey-p-4864.html?language=en    Worn a handful of times and hand wash twice as once I caught a shower last summer, has very slight fades around the seams.   It stays in my closet for the past year. I can rate it 9/10 condition, just those starting fades accounts for the 1 point deducted. But as you know, Engineered Garments are famous for their workwear and those do...
nice!
Excellent condition SS trench coat. Size 5, color is light tan, lighter than the pics   Interesting design, double breast with hidden placket when buttoned. Belted.   Made in Belgium   $250---$200, Quick sale, need money for an ebay purchase! HELP ME!
Summer is arriving, so some easy pieces for you to enjoy! Hot days, cool deals     Rare piece from Imogene Willie. Handmade Jam Shorts in beautiful Cadet Blue and size 30 This is gently worn and vey well  taken care of, always handwash and line dry or dry clean. The quality is awesome, color and shape hold nicely. Definitely your staple piece for summer.   Stays in my closet since last summer. excellent condition. 9/10   here are approximate measurement: waist...
BARBOUR X TOKIHITO YOSHIDA JACKET! It's a very limited run, sold out pretty quick and hard to find now. Worn a couple of times, very well take care of. Herringbone Mount shirt draws inspiration form the vast Barbour archive and transform it into another classic piece. Great for Spring and Fall even in light shower days Features:  Adjustable Toggle Hood  •Vertical Zip Closure Chest Pockets  •Flap Cover Bellow Front Pockets  •Constructed from Herringbone Cotton  •Velcro...
BARBOUR X TOKIHITO YOSHIDA JACKET! It's a very limited run, sold out pretty quick and hard to find now. Worn a couple of times, very well take care of. Herringbone Mount shirt draws inspiration form the vast Barbour archive and transform it into another classic piece. Great for Spring and Fall even in light shower days Features:  Adjustable Toggle Hood  •Vertical Zip Closure Chest Pockets  •Flap Cover Bellow Front Pockets  •Constructed from Herringbone Cotton  •Velcro...
~Alden Indy for J Crew.   Worn a handful of times, regularly nourished by Alden's Brown paste as recommended on J Crew website.   Tag size 9, Trubalance last, fits half size bigger, so ideal for US 9.5   Comes with a pair of Alden dust bags, J crew shoe box and I will throw in a pair of cedar wood shoe trees   Alden regularly rise their price to now $499+ tax+shipping.   Pretty good deal
As seen  here: http://epauletnewyork.com/products/slim-walt-trouser-grape-flannel   Luxurious medium weight wool in a very nice purple/lavender color. Please read the description in the link above.   Purchased New last year. but only wore twice or so as the Walt fit does not work on me as desired, failed experiment, my loss is your gain.   Hemmed to 31 inseam with extra 2.25 to let out.   Excellent condition.   No other alterations so please consult the...