or Connect

Posts by tgod93

I've been looking around the forum but I can't seem to find a straight answer to my question...   Are all name brand suits MTM, ready to wear, bespoke, or what?   example:   http://www.gq.com/style/wear-it-now/201109/james-marsden-tweed-suits#slide=2   The suit is by Simon Spurr Does Simon Spurr and other name brands create bespoke suits? Or are these name brand suits made ready to wear and then taken to a tailor? What is the accurate way of describing this type...
 sorry but... your site looks super sketchy.
 it doesn't have to be a "fishtail" parka. I'm really just looking for one with good styling (not too plain), decent quality and slim fitting (not bulky).It cant be too long either... since im not too tall. I'm only 5'9. So mid-thigh would be my max length
Hello all,   I've been looking for a parka for a new parka for a while now... and Im having a really hard time finding a parka brand that isnt either "old man" style or ridiculously expensive.   The only one I have been able to find that is my to my liking in terms of style/design is this...
bump
 ahh i can see the resemblance in the leather... a bit on the glossy side 
 o snap they gotta hella nice biker jacket. although ive never heard of them before... hows the quality/fit? does anyone have any experience with iro...
 they do have a sale right now... but only the ugly, shitty ass leathers are on sale. all the good ones are still full price... and if im gonna pay $700~ i prefer one that actually has the quality to back up the price
ive seen a few blk dnm that look pretty cool, but that one?.... whose fuckin idea was it to put "Freedom" on the back lolol
man there are quite a few really nice looking TOJ jackets...   does anyone know any other brands similar to TOJ?