or Connect

Posts by SG0123

Absolutely. Measurements have been taken and a PM has been sent!    
  The laws of supply and demand my friend. The guy didn't make the price, the market determined it for him. There's nothing shady about it, it's just the way it is.   
Sign into your TSB account, and it will work. 
-Common Projects Plum Chukka Boots- $180 $165 Size US 9/ EU 42 FREE SHIPPING USA; INTERNATIONAL ADD $20 Color: Plum/ Red. Like-new condition. No marks or scuffs. Make an offer.   -Trickers X Junya Watanabe brogue sneakers- $140 Size US 10/ EU 43. SOLD FREE SHIPPING USA; INTERNATIONAL ADD $20 Color: clay. Suede body. Worn once, unfortunately they are a bit big on me. Pretty much in brand-new condition. From AW 12.   - Converse Jack Purcell Low Profile II OX sneakers...
Up for sale is a sporty version of a classic! A slim fit hooded Baracuta G9 Harrington in a nice dark green color size 36R. Jacket has been lightly used and has been treated well. Bought directly from the Baracuta website.   I wore it mostly when it was raining outside from October (when I bought it) to January. It doesn't rain much in Georgia winter so it's practically new. No stains, rips, manufacturing issues, marks, etc. Tartan lining is spotless and the...
Up for sale is a Band of Outsiders red overdyed oxford in size small for $100. This oxford is amazing and adds a touch of class to what ever you're wearing. It is, however, a bit too bold for me. For some reason I can't make it work. Perhaps you can.   Bought it not too long ago brand-new. Wore it to a Christmas party and three times since then. The condition is easily like-new. It still has that crisp, new shirt feel to it, if you know what I mean. Price is pretty...
Absolutely. Here they are, per your request.     Pit to pit: 17.5 Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 16.5 Sleeve length: 23 Back length: 28.75 Front length: 25.5
  Not really style related, but hey...I love some Amazon! Is it just the $10 gift cards or what? Still, it's not bad. They're essentially paying you $5 to spend $5.
I know! I'm kicking myself knowing that I missed out on the few that tres bien had last week. Just bought some APC's and was confident that nothing else would interest me...big mistake haha
Hey all, I'm looking for anyone who has brand-new or very good condition legit MMM GAT low top sneakers in white with gum sole size 43/10. I am willing to pay anywhere from $250 to the $300's. Let's negotiate a price! PM if you have and are willing to sell.