or Connect

Posts by SG0123

This sounds like a situation I was once in with OC. Had a completely processed order where my card was charged and a shipping label sent. The label didn't update for half a week, so I emailed them and was told that the item I ordered was sold out and that my card would be refunded. That seemed like something they should have contacted me about, as opposed to me contacting them. At any rate, I hope that your situation turns out better than mine did.
Up for sale I have a pair of lightly used chino pants from Saturdays Surf NYC. They are the Johns chino version for SS 12. Bought them full retail around February in Black (SOLD) and Olive. Selling them for $55 each. One pair retails for $118 alone. Wore them both about 5 times. Washed and hang dried. They are easily in excellent condition.    Slim-fitting 100% cotton twill and poplin taped.   These were meant to be an exchange but their return policy caught up...
I didn't mean to bring about the demand for reform haha I just wanted to save a few bucks. But agreed, it would make life a bit easier. Now, concerning that oki-ni code...? 
Anybody know of any oki-ni codes, if they even exist? 
    Absolutely. Measurements have been taken and a PM has been sent!    
  The laws of supply and demand my friend. The guy didn't make the price, the market determined it for him. There's nothing shady about it, it's just the way it is.   
Sign into your TSB account, and it will work. 
-Common Projects Suede Navy Chukka Boots- $175 Size US 9/ EU 42  (STILL AVAILABLE) FREE SHIPPING USA; INTERNATIONAL ADD $20 Color: Navy. Like-new condition. Worn three times. No marks or scuffs.   -Common Projects Plum Chukka Boots- $115 Size US 9/ EU 42 FREE SHIPPING USA; INTERNATIONAL ADD $20 Color: Plum/ Red. Like-new condition. No marks or scuffs. Make an offer.                         -Trickers X Junya Watanabe brogue sneakers- $140 Size US 10/ EU...
Up for sale is a sporty version of a classic! A slim fit hooded Baracuta G9 Harrington in a nice dark green color size 36R. Jacket has been lightly used and has been treated well. Bought directly from the Baracuta website.   I wore it mostly when it was raining outside from October (when I bought it) to January. It doesn't rain much in Georgia winter so it's practically new. No stains, rips, manufacturing issues, marks, etc. Tartan lining is spotless and the...
Up for sale is a Band of Outsiders red overdyed oxford in size small for $100. This oxford is amazing and adds a touch of class to what ever you're wearing. It is, however, a bit too bold for me. For some reason I can't make it work. Perhaps you can.   Bought it not too long ago brand-new. Wore it to a Christmas party and three times since then. The condition is easily like-new. It still has that crisp, new shirt feel to it, if you know what I mean. Price is pretty...