or Connect

Posts by SG0123

Are there any exact estimates on when the other S.N.S. drops will come in? More specifically, the Stark. Trying to stock up on some knitwear.
They still do. A pre-paid USPS label. Just fill out the return form, pop the adhesive label on the front of the box, and take it to USPS. 
Up for sale is a like-new BoO End on End shirt size small in red/blue stripes. The shirt color itself is a light blue. Has the same slim-fit from BoO. Bought it about half a year ago and wore it some times since then. No visible wear or stains. The shirt is in excellent condition. PM to negotiate a price within the neighborhood of my asking price.   Edit: SOLD
The e-mail stated the code is valid from Wednesday 8/8/12 9 PM EST to Thursday 8/9/12 9 AM... Have no idea why they decided to send the e-mail hours after the code expires. I literally received this e-mail 3 hours ago.
"EXTRA40" at Needsupply for 40% off sale items. Nothing really worth buying though
Yeah same here. Bought it not too long ago and received the digital certificate. Hopefully I can put it to better use once more fall arrivals start coming in. Have until October 15th so it's all good.    Unrelated: Would also like to join the bandwagon of asking for generous Tres Bien codes via PM.
Not yet. It expires pretty soon so I was going to pull the trigger on it in a bit. My only worry was that it wouldn't work or that Context would say "What the hell is Urbandaddy" haha.
Can anybody vouch for Urbandaddy and its legitimacy, or lack thereof? Is it a scam or do the perks really work for the intended stores?
I'm not saying that deductions are the benchmark for customer service. I'm just saying that since they addressed my issue without hesitation, the issue being a considerably lower price for an item bought just days before, that they should receive some sort of recognition for doing something that they didn't have to. I don't have a false sense of entitlement and they had every right do deny me the discount...but since they didn't, they showed me that they actually care....
Just called customer service for the corner...inquired about receiving a price adjustment for a now decreased item and for receiving the 20% discount for the now expired discount code. Managed to get a refund for the price difference on both the discount code and the lower priced item, no questions asked. Excellent customer service.