or Connect

Posts by SG0123

Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot about that fact. I mean they already had a crazy cast and the character development was lacking. There were too many iconic figures on one screen that it would've been a stretch to add another set of fly-fighting sequences. I mean the whole thing was already pretty much iron-man focused, as narcissistic as Stark is, that it would've been Iron-man 2.5 had War Machine joined the fight.   So yeah, going by that it would actually be better...
1) Robert Geller Dip Dye sweatshirt- 44/ XS- $225 $195  SOLD -Like new condition. Worn a few times. No stains or wear, non-smoker. Color: Cobalt blue/ grey mix. Size- 44/ XS.  -Willing to negotiate price, make offer to get the ball rolling. Pay as gift or add 4%.     Up for sale is a brand-new never worn Robert Geller navy raglan bomber size small. Bought this from Roden Gray in July and never wore it since it is kind of big on me. Trying to get rid of it...
I'd imagine so, assuming he doesn't die like Bucky did
Somehow I missed this thread.   I'm Shawn, currently living in Georgia. 20 year old prospective engineer. Engineering student by day, electronic musician in the free time. Enjoy style and what it stands for. Current aesthetic is taking a turn in the minimalist direction. Looking to learn as much as I can to further develop my style.
What's with the personal jab? Sharing an apparent discount > repeat begging for a code
no
This has potential. That concept art is pretty awesome. Looks like it probably has a lot of plot elements set during WWII or the Cold War era...not too familiar with the comics though.
I see a bunch of rap and a few classics. Any Radiohead fans out there?? New track from the super-band known as Atoms For Peace.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxWBd840E9g
Anybody else have an opinion on this? Any alternative if you don't like it?    
Awesome, thanks. I'll definitely keep my eyes open and plan accordingly.