or Connect

Posts by SG0123

I'd imagine so, assuming he doesn't die like Bucky did
Somehow I missed this thread.   I'm Shawn, currently living in Georgia. 20 year old prospective engineer. Engineering student by day, electronic musician in the free time. Enjoy style and what it stands for. Current aesthetic is taking a turn in the minimalist direction. Looking to learn as much as I can to further develop my style.
What's with the personal jab? Sharing an apparent discount > repeat begging for a code
no
This has potential. That concept art is pretty awesome. Looks like it probably has a lot of plot elements set during WWII or the Cold War era...not too familiar with the comics though.
I see a bunch of rap and a few classics. Any Radiohead fans out there?? New track from the super-band known as Atoms For Peace.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxWBd840E9g
Anybody else have an opinion on this? Any alternative if you don't like it?    
Awesome, thanks. I'll definitely keep my eyes open and plan accordingly.
I'd say I would be going for an overall minimal aesthetic I guess. OCBD's, tees, APC PS, slim chinos, MMM GAT/ CP's.
Pretty new to this. Looking for a minimal jacket, blouson,bomber, etc. to be worn this fall and possibly into winter. Most I've seen seem pretty lightweight, but Georgia doesn't really have a winter (only snowed for about a week last year). Anyway, thoughts on these? They're pretty much the same jacket, only one has a hood and is a bit more expensive. Which would you recommend (I wear beanies so not sure if the hood would be useful much, but I still like the design).   Do...