or Connect

Posts by SG0123

I just bought the Ijevan cardigan in red. This is actually my first Schneider piece. Fit is pretty slouchy in the body, fits okay in the shoulders and arms. The body pretty much kills it though. I'm 5'9 and the thing has little shape in the body (bought size 3). Maybe I'm too used to slimmer fits.   People more familiar with the brand, are Schneider knits supposed to fit slouchy/oversized (particularly the Ijevan) or are they intended to be fitted (think S.N.S.)?
Sure, check your msgs, PM sent
+1 on the How to Dress Well. New album on the horizon 
-) F/W 2012 Patrik Ervell slim-fit cotton twill jeans NAVY (30)- $185 $175 $145 $130 $105 FINAL DROP (FREE SHIPPING USA; INTERNATIONAL ADD $20) -BNWT, completely unworn except to try on.   -) Acne Roc Satin Chino OLIVE (30)- $80 $70 $60 $50 FINAL DROP (FREE SHIPPING USA; INTERNATIONAL ADD $20) -Still in like new condition. Worn a few times, but no signs of wear or anything. They were treated right. From Fall/Winter 12 collection. SOLD           1) Acne Roc...
20 year old here...awesome thread haha
Also, Iron Man 3 is the first next Marvel movie to drop next summer after the events of the Avengers. So the storyline will segue quite nicely into IM3
Well you have to look at the comparison between the two characters. War Machine is CRUCIAL to the iron-man plot, whereas Portman...not so much. What is she the world of Thor, the love interest of Thor scientist who tried to re-open that bridge, in spite of Thor finding alternative means.   I assume all of that will be further explained and portrayed in detail regarding the IM3 storyline, as opposed to a few lines of dialogue thrown in.   Same thing happened in...
Haha well hollywood is making a turn towards equality, even if slowly. It probably had more to do with script writing and less to do with race, as Marvel likes to make movies in sequence.
Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot about that fact. I mean they already had a crazy cast and the character development was lacking. There were too many iconic figures on one screen that it would've been a stretch to add another set of fly-fighting sequences. I mean the whole thing was already pretty much iron-man focused, as narcissistic as Stark is, that it would've been Iron-man 2.5 had War Machine joined the fight.   So yeah, going by that it would actually be better...
1) Robert Geller Dip Dye sweatshirt- 44/ XS- $225 $195  SOLD -Like new condition. Worn a few times. No stains or wear, non-smoker. Color: Cobalt blue/ grey mix. Size- 44/ XS.  -Willing to negotiate price, make offer to get the ball rolling. Pay as gift or add 4%.     Up for sale is a brand-new never worn Robert Geller navy raglan bomber size small. Bought this from Roden Gray in July and never wore it since it is kind of big on me. Trying to get rid of it...