or Connect

Posts by SG0123

Tried giving away my TBS outerwear coupon, but I can't even do that. So I'll throw it to the wild. Valid until today, 10/31/2012.   15% outerwear discount one use: BOOOM!
Yeah sure, check your PM
Bought my first TOJ last month, some Starks, an Ijevan, and some MMM GATs. Needless to say, I'm drained.   That said, I have a 15% outerwear, 15% fall, and 30 USD coupon codes for TBS. No promises on the 15% fall though, and the 30 USD might have to wait a few days. I believe it's one time use so msg me if interested in the 15% outerwear.   EDIT: No more codes left unfortunately.
Some current season Common Projects on sale at Revolve in somewhat normal sizes. Would personally go for the Vintage lows in burgundy, but already have too many sneakers at the...
A bit off topic, but can anybody enlighten me on what #menswear is? I've seen that term a few times on this forum
you beat me to it. Already placed my order though. Valid until "the morning" it says, 9am
Come on people, make me an offer! Brand-new and unworn.   So long as there is no low-balling, then the offer probably will not be refused.
Yeah sure, check your PM, msg sent
Still waiting to rock my Stark. Cool Georgia weather always comes weeks too late
It's not really a substantial discount for anything less than $200. The discount pretty much becomes null after shipping at that point. And anything more expensive and you're possibly looking at duties and fees, as was previously mentioned.   At any rate, I once bought a wallet on discount for $115, or $130 after shipping. Didn't get with by duties or fees. So it could be any factor...weight, order total, type of item ordered. I really have no clue.