or Connect

Posts by kev647

I may post a pic (later).Link was interesting, but not my style. My pants are all formal and darker navy with light check or stripe patterns. I'll consider buying more grey going forward.
Ugh...brown?? The only thing I own that is brown is my Macassar briefcase. Lol. And it has black leather trim so I can integrate it nicely with my other black clothing.Brown is such a difficult colour to work with for me. I much prefer the look of black as well as it is more conservative and simple (brown has so many different shades of brown along with textures/shine- at least with black, I know the shoe is just black and I only have to worry about which texture/shine I...
So really- no more navy pant. All gray from now on unless I'm buying a suit!! Lol. Thanks!!
Thinman and Morrison, thank you for the input! I will look out for the lighter blues and the charcoals! not sure how good brown would look (I wear black shoes always so I wonder if that is a problem... Thanks! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Gotcha!! Thanks!!Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the feedback! Btw- what does PoW stand for? Sorry for being a noob.. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I have many pairs of slacks in navy. Im looking to get them matched with blazers now. Where i work, i rarely wear a full suit as it is considered very formal. And i dont like wearing a tie without a jacket. During my search, I was recently explained by my personal shopper that navy blazers go best with contrasting grey slacks and not to wear it with navy slacks. So should I wear grey blazers to wear with navy slacks? What would you all wear with navy pants?? I would...
Thanks! I checked them out and they look pretty good. 25yrs is impressive for reliability IMHO. They seem a bit more relaxed and I like the structural integrity of the LV (they keep their shape well). I may have to do some more thinking here...
I wear Hugo Boss slacks and suits. They are all tailored and fairly fit. They are wool and thought the crease stays for about 4-6 wears, I like to run an iron over them after each wear to make it look better. But wool burns easy- I have a handkerchief over the iron so I don't get the wool too hot. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I know! My thought exactly...Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD