or Connect

Posts by AKang

Brand new with tag. Medium   collar to bottom is 28" shoulder to shoulder is 18.5"   Will ship anywhere in CONUS for free or meet in Manhattan for transaction.   Also looking for sz 50 TOJ0
damn still trying to sell this huh? would u be willing to trade?   im the same specs as you (same dog too lol we r twins)   i have a helmut lang denim jacket. brand new with tag. unworn.  
Hah yes, was lame joke attempt. But drapes so beautifully after a year and a half.
  Pretty awkward picture but the lamb MDR drapes so nicely. Had a girl cry on it the other night... I was real worried about it..... but she's perfectly fine. Not sure about the girl though.
 I think that looks perfect.     kinda how mine fits and it feels great in the shoulders in my opinion. also, where are your jeans from?
Ahh I see. Yeah then it would make sense for me to go up to a 50. I don't think I can pull off that skinny varsity jacket look. Thanks for the info.
Thanks. The openings were extremely big so I took it to a tailor in the UES and had them taper it from the elbow down. I literally coudln't sleep the first few nights after dropping it off because I was afraid they would mess it up but it came out PERFECTLY. So happy I did it. Some people might've seen my jacket in the marketplace; I was ready to sell it because I couldn't stand that bootcut sleeve... but so glad I fixed it :) <-- this is before the taper  Thank you I'm...
      Fixed my "bootcut" sleeves and with the nice weather in NYC lately, my MDR's been getting more action. It's holding up well; only places that's showing wear is the end of the sleeves and where the front zippers are at the bottom as it tends to get caught when I'm zipping up.
  Looking for a black/navy body TOJ0 in a size 50. I am 39" chest; 5'11, 175lbs and was told to order a 50 by Charly. If you are same measurements or similar but wear a 48, please let me know as I'll just take anything that fits me.   Ship to NJ or meet in NYC   Thanks
WTB: TOJ0 sz 50