or Connect

Posts by AKang

how many people have successfully contacted their bank/credit card company to file a chargeback for a refund?
you BETTER have bought that for $18 before drew sees it and scoops it up lol
 oh i havent been here in a while lol. i actually forgot about this entire mess until i saw a reddit post this morning;  Temple of Jawz leather goods update: employees who left "want to put TOJ behind them" and business details were "out of their hands" - expect further delays? http://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/37g9nt/temple_of_jawz_leather_goods_update_employees_who/
would it be too farfetched to say that he probably took all your money and put it into the restaurant assuming it would become an overnight success and he would profit back from it quickly enough to fulfill all your orders? and now he's selling the restaurant because he needs the money back to make all your jackets? 
 in all seriousness... is Drew Keith even his real name? I always thought that was an alias he made up to get into the online retail business. maybe it's just me, but two first names always sounds so made up to me lol. 
 I think it's a little too late for that, and i'm pretty sure he knows this too. 
"Never trust a man with two first names." 
 At this point, I think it's probably best if you just spend an entire business day replying back to EVERYONE's (even the ones who haven't been so civil) TOJ-related emails so you can ease everyone's concerns about losing $800+. That might stop a lot of the harassing phone calls and spam-like reviews left on your restaurant's FB page...  It's just a dam shame to see TOJ go out like this =\ I have a friend who's still waiting on his jacket after I raved about you guys...
oh also, if anyone is selling their toj0 black/black or navy/black in a sz 50 please let me know! thanks