or Connect

Posts by AKang

Thank you. MDR is by far my favorite piece in my entire wardrobe. It's so versatile. On the colder days I layer it under a peacoat and it's absolutely perfect. 
      my lamb MDR is amazing tho. just the ma1 is super thin. guess it was a bad batch? i dont know...
 they offer the ma-1 in calf?
i think i got it august of 2013   honestly, it's a great jacket for spring nights into early fall. then i transition over into my moto and MDR (trying to stay positive lol)
how about some pics and long-term reviews of everyone's jackets?   so thin. like wearing a hefty bag. but its so pretty.
 i had a note 2 that fit into the pocket with plenty of room.  eh its not exactly a deal breaker. i obviously still love the jacket. i guess i just felt a bit "cheated" that i paid the same price as my other leathers and I got less of it lol but its still a beautiful jacket and get plenty of compliments for it. 
    I have 3 black lamb jackets. MDR, quilted moto and the MA-1. MDR is perfect. It's buttery soft and thick enough that I won't worry if I walk too close to a brick wall. Jacket came in about 3 months back in the day.Quilted moto is really thick. However, I suspect it's because of the quilting/padding that makes it thick. The body is about the same thickness as my MDR but the sleeves are thicker (quilting).MA-1 is really thin. I mean... if I push hard enough with my...
I haven't been on this thread in months... really went downhill :(   I hope you guys get your jackets (that you were all rushed into ordering) soon. If anyone gets their size 50 TOJ0 and it doesn't fit, PM me, I'll take it off your hands.   Thanks
      leather ma-1 has been holdin up well. but i am extremely careful with it. its paper thin. disappointed in how thin it is but i wear it like its silk so it is what it is. still looks awesome though and get compliments for it all the time.
Brand new with tag. Medium   collar to bottom is 28" shoulder to shoulder is 18.5"   Will ship anywhere in CONUS for free or meet in Manhattan for transaction.   Also looking for sz 50 TOJ0