or Connect

Posts by McDermott

Didnt we all...been thinking I was older for fucking years ​I reckon Ill be like Benjamin button and as I get older Ill start wearing trendy trainers, caps and that, start listening to house music,haha...
As a 21 year old reader of the thread I can truly comment that many girls today just entirely dont 'get it'...
From the same weekend...Our mate Chris, Me and Mr twisttag (Levi)..
 I take great offence if you mean me in the blazer, I look fuck all like Robbie Williams !!  Im ruling out Buttons stood next to me, because you said 'young'. Great weekend !
Shared by a soulie friend... Manchester car park early 1969 after coming out of the Twisted wheel

Found a bloke on facebook by absolute chance, thought he was someone else, we have a mutal friend in common but when I clicked on his profile was suprised to see a load of really good photos from 68-70. Ive invited him on here to maybe talk about them or share his experience of the era but we'll see. Big Thanks to him for emailing these to me and letting me share them - I think weve had one or two before but I certainly havent seen them...
  Christ, I bet the fella on the right in red braces regrets his days of youthful dressing when he found out he couldn't have kids... 
Think there's something maybe along the lines of the 'market skinhead'. Since this thread has talked about JS, american imported shirts, mtm suits etc what of the knock off brands you wore from surplus shops and the markets ? Did maverick, brutus, lonestar denim be acceptable ? What was the one item you envied or wanted- did you ever get it ? I recall my dad saying how he would skip lunch at school for a whole month to use the lunch money for a pair of staprest. I wonder...
 Would be a nice boot if they didnt use that horrible coated leather...waxy stuff you cant polish on. Erggh !