or Connect

Posts by SoGent

I would think an austerity brogue boot in a tan calf
     side view of my pair when they were unpacked. some of the finest leather of any shoe I own              
Justin didn't tell me whose they were. I think I fell in luv tho . . . . would you mind if they made another ?
    M101 Classic is very good to deal with. You can find their introductory post in a separate thread.    Here's a recent order St C accepted, thrown in for free 
Don't do it on my account mr. Booth I already know leffot isn't the center on the universe
Letting go of the St. Crispins rope for a while.   New Bestetti St. Moritz completed and inbound.      
    your explanation of the dye for dark brown makes perfect sense DW and just may be the reason for the   spotting on the offending chukka posted earlier this year. If the second step of dye job were faulty, I would   consider it to be a massive screw up if a few drops of rain were literally able to wash away that top   coat. The use of a super dry hide which didn't accept the dyes well or water droplets from a water /   chemical mix used for melting snow or ice is...
come on. I like to at least think you're intelligent enough to know that pebbles can't grow up to become stones. the reverse is their only capability.   one of these days i'll take the time to search the problem for more than the single example that shows up this particular forum in hopes it can validate the single retailer. until then, i'll rely on my 2 pair of the 'problem' leather to continue to trudge through somehow.
    no, not denial . . . . just wondering where the actual evidence of 'many' is other than air moving from someone's mouth   the idiot part does usually indicate a weak position or a weak mind to begin with so I'll stick with my story until I see the 'many' examples.
    would dearly love to get my hands on these two