or Connect

Posts by ebayhtl

Wow tough crowd! Agree that at the same price, I would rather buy an IWC (e.g.) than a Montblanc.Having said that, (1) Montblanc sounds like an example of a brand that is considered very differently by watch aficionados from the casuals - I wore it out yesterday and today (see pictures below) and there were a lot of positive comments about it; and (2) overall, so far I'm actually quite happy with it - they've obviously put a lot of money into the movements, feels sturdy...
I think you should go for a 40R - that looks a little short. Blazer looks slightly tight around the waist as well, not sure if getting a R would fix that as well.
Bought a pair of Balenciaga Urbans recently (have just put them up for sale here on SF). Word of warning - if you're a half size, do not size down. I usually wear 43.5, wear 43 in CP... and 43 in Balenciaga was definitely a mistake, needed a 44.
Anyone got recommendations re: plain colour good slim fit tshirts with interesting texture? I usually wear JCrews, just seeing if there's any other recommendations. Not too expensive please - USD20-40 range. Thanks!
Agree. A bit of break is great... but just a tiny bit. Any more and I feel like my pants start scrunching up too much.
Thought I'd share a couple of beauties from Montblanc - from their Nicolas Rieussec collection and both limited edition (one is limited to 100 pieces and the other to 565 pieces). Don't know a lot about them - I know Montblanc has put a lot of money into watches and backed by Richemont, but still a new-ish brand in the watch world regardless. Happy to hear any thoughts. Thinking of using one of these as a watch to complement suits at work, and then selling the IWC Da...
Bumping an old thread - may start a new one if that's better (mods - maybe you can put "Lutwyche" in the thread title?) Went to London a couple months ago and bought a pair of Lutwyche oxfords. Been wearing it regularly since I returned - 1-2 times a week. Looks good and leather has held up well so far. The last is a little narrow but YMMV. RRP these days are about GBP540 (!!) but I bought them at a good discount so I was pretty happy. A few photos below (obviously not...
ITEM - brand new in box BALENCIAGA Urban white sneakers - size EU43 / US10. Never worn. These white Urban trainers embody Balenciaga's clean, minimalist aesthetic. Made from smooth leather, they have an understated design with a low-top, narrow laces and a leather-lined insole. They are fantastic and just as good quality as my Common Projects. Just the wrong size for me - I usually wear 43.5 and I ended up fitting a 44 better. So hoping to find these a better home. RRP...
ITEM - 3 months old IWC Da Vinci Chronograph Ceramic watch, IW376601. Fantastic watch - I bought this watch in February 2016 from my AD in HKG, so there's still the balance of IWC's 2 year warranty remaining. The specs are further detailed below. It's a great watch - I wore it regularly for 3 months and have now put it aside, I'm just looking to trim my collection because I can only wear one watch for a long period of time (i.e. I don't rotate), so I'm not suited to...
ITEM - brand new in box DOLCE & GABBANA black leather oxford / derby shoes - size US 11 / EU 44 / UK 10. I bought these from Mr Porter 12-ish months ago. I never wore them, so they're still in their original box as you can see - they're fantastic shoes and I would love to wear them, I just haven't outworn my existing shoes, so I'm hoping to find these a better home. They also come with the original shoe bags. Great quality leather and a stylish cut, perfect for any...