or Connect

Posts by ebayhtl

Thanks. In terms of pricing anyway, I'm always thinking how to compare tailors against buying RTW (and then getting a tailor to do the adjustments) - RTW (on sale of course) just seems to be the way to go these days...Still, might give Moda a shout.
Got sniped on a couple of Canali suits a fortnight ago at crazy prices, and I've been cut up about it since That reminds me that I actually would like to go get a couple of suits made, in more summer fabrics (bright / light blue etc) - likely not for work wear, more for going to weddings and functions etc. Has anyone had experience with any tailors in HK that do a good suit for HKD5000 or so? It seems Simpson Sin and Moda Republic are both somewhere near that...
Medium-high instep (I have flat feet but wear custom orthotics).
X-post from the Carmina thread: Was thinking of picking up a few pairs of Carminas. I'm a UK9.5 in pretty much every brand, medium (D) width. In particular, Church UK9.5 D seems to fit me well (a tiny bit loose in the toe box but that's probably more the last). Mr Hare, Gucci, D&G... they all seem to be UK9.5 too. With that in mind, what size would I potentially be in the Simpson, Forest and Rain lasts? Quite confused! Thanks.
Hi guys, been through parts of this thread and a bit confused, given I want to buy from Skoak online if possible. I'm a UK9.5 in pretty much every brand, medium (D) width. In particular, Church UK9.5 D seems to fit me well (a tiny bit loose in the toe box but that's probably more the last). Mr Hare, Gucci, D&G... they all seem to be UK9.5 too. With that in mind, what size would I potentially be in the Simpson, Forest and Rain lasts? Thanks!
Thanks! They confirmed via reply.
Also, what do you guys think of pulling off a bright blue suit for work, similar to the attached photo? (Ignore the shirt / shoes etc obviously). Saw a suit that has a similar colour and it fits well, but... that is a bright colour.
Hey guys, Got this pair of black pebble grain/suede Grenson x Foot the Coacher boots from Mr P recently. Great shoes, but what do you guys think about wearing these with suits? I think I can wear them with chinos / jeans but was hoping suits would be possible too (given I wear suits most of the week). If not, no worries. Cheers.
Hi guys, does anyone know whether Flannels Fashion UK issues VAT refund on their orders? No idea based on their website and haven't yet heard back from them. Thanks.
Yes - that sleeve button is a working button.