or Connect

Posts by ebayhtl

Not surprised it's ending soon - sale stock has been picked pretty clean.
Am sure this has been asked before - but what's the deal with the CP sneakers love? I'm curious - I wear Nikes and Stan Smiths only. Is the quality that much better than Stan Smiths? I like spending $ but $300+ for any sneakers - they would have to be something special.
Mr P down to 80%. Lots of past season stuff too. Good luck with the carnage.
Yes, top of collar to bottom of jacket. Cheers.
Hi guys, Quick question - can a woven/elasticated belt be shortened? Obviously leather belts can be done usually but I have no idea about woven belts. Bought one of these but it's a tad long. Will return if not possible for a reasonable price. Cheers. http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/andersons/4cm-leather-trimmed-elasticated-woven-belt/462518
ITEM - new without tags GANT RUGGER shawl collar tuxedo blazer - sz US38. Bought this from Mr Porter a couple of seasons ago - http://www.mrporter.com/mens/clothing/suits/suit_separates?soldOutId=317144 Great jacket, but a little big for me - and totally forgot to return it once I tried it on and realised it's a little too big for me. Hoping to find it a better home. Item price includes registered airmail shipping from Hong Kong (usually 10-14 days to most locations)....
New without tags MAISON KITSUNE navy blazer - size US 36 / EU 46. I bought this about a year ago from End Clothing. Tried it on for a few hours and it fits me alright, but I've got a fair few navy blazers and never got around to wearing it. Looking to find it a better home and clear out my wardrobe. Price includes registered airmail shipping to most locations from Hong Kong (usually takes 10-14 days). I'm in HK so can organise pickup here. Buyer and me to split Paypal...
If anyone buys those Dry Stretch Sweatpants, please post review. Would be interested to see if they are more than 40% as good as the Nike Tech ones for 40% of the price.
That feeling when 70% off drops happen on Mr P as you are stuck in a long work meeting... Good sale - surprised that both UK and US did their drops about the same time. Peeved at work!
Further drops on Mr P USA. Still got sniped on a couple of things even though it hasn't been announced on the front page!