or Connect

Posts by ebayhtl

X-post from the Carmina thread: Was thinking of picking up a few pairs of Carminas. I'm a UK9.5 in pretty much every brand, medium (D) width. In particular, Church UK9.5 D seems to fit me well (a tiny bit loose in the toe box but that's probably more the last). Mr Hare, Gucci, D&G... they all seem to be UK9.5 too. With that in mind, what size would I potentially be in the Simpson, Forest and Rain lasts? Quite confused! Thanks.
Hi guys, been through parts of this thread and a bit confused, given I want to buy from Skoak online if possible. I'm a UK9.5 in pretty much every brand, medium (D) width. In particular, Church UK9.5 D seems to fit me well (a tiny bit loose in the toe box but that's probably more the last). Mr Hare, Gucci, D&G... they all seem to be UK9.5 too. With that in mind, what size would I potentially be in the Simpson, Forest and Rain lasts? Thanks!
Thanks! They confirmed via reply.
Also, what do you guys think of pulling off a bright blue suit for work, similar to the attached photo? (Ignore the shirt / shoes etc obviously). Saw a suit that has a similar colour and it fits well, but... that is a bright colour.
Hey guys, Got this pair of black pebble grain/suede Grenson x Foot the Coacher boots from Mr P recently. Great shoes, but what do you guys think about wearing these with suits? I think I can wear them with chinos / jeans but was hoping suits would be possible too (given I wear suits most of the week). If not, no worries. Cheers.
Hi guys, does anyone know whether Flannels Fashion UK issues VAT refund on their orders? No idea based on their website and haven't yet heard back from them. Thanks.
Yes - that sleeve button is a working button.
Thanks for that. Shoes looks good and at a reasonable price pint.Can anyone compare the dress shoes of Rider Co to any other brands at the USD300ish price point? For example, I've been liking Mr Hare lately, so wondering if that is an appropriate comparison.Also, anyone know if they run true to size from experience?Cheers.
Feel like flying to NYC just for that sale. Good luck to all who are going.
Not surprised it's ending soon - sale stock has been picked pretty clean.