or Connect

Posts by ebayhtl

Thanks!
Thanks! Other feedback also greatly appreciated. Cheers.
Hi guys, Could I please get any thoughts on the fit of this Sienna light grey wool suit? Bought this from Shanghai SS on the weekend, will be taking it into the tailor tomorrow to slim down the jacket's waist, as well as adjust the trouser length - any other suggestions appreciated. The suit is here - http://apac.suitsupply.com/en/suits/sienna-light-grey-plain/P4214I.html) Not the best photos unfortunately, thanks in advance!
Hi guys, Could I please get any thoughts on the fit of this Sienna light grey wool suit? Bought this from Shanghai SS yesterday and wondering whether to return it or not. Markup of Shanghai SS is about 12% on US and 30% on Europe so want to make sure it looks really good before keeping it or not (it is already sold out online though, that's why I initially paid the markup and being looking for a light grey suit for ages). The suit is here -...
How much does CG shirting cost roughly?I will also contact them directly. Thanks!
The outerwear/sweater pieces are the standouts for me, not sure about the shirts / trousers.
Went to TCNY last week - their RTW line has a bit of inconsistent sizing from piece to piece, but the overall line looks great. Bought a VBC RTW blazer that fits perfect, and waiting for a couple of other pieces from stock. Sale season helps greatly!! Would definitely recommend. Pic:
Hi guys, does anyone have comments on quality of SL peacoats/coats? Snagged the below wool beauty at half off from Mr P, but still an expensive purchase so want to make sure they are constructed well (super fit for me so will keep unless they don't hold up in the long term). Cheers.
I have three Mismo bags - the Soft Work and two pouches. All canvas, all excellent quality and construction (with thoughtful design), and bought them at reasonable prices (on sale) - very happy with them. With the Soft Work in particular, one of the few bags I can say I would buy at full price.Big thumbs up from me.
Hi guys, does anyone know roughly how pricing of suits compare between Singapore, Shanghai and the online store? Obviously different currencies. Thanks!