or Connect

Posts by ebayhtl

Hi guys, Selling a brand new, all tags attached, never used pair of WALLACE & BARNES (JCREW) White Oak Cone denim jeans, washed blue - size 32/32. I bought this a few weeks ago from Mr Porter. I need to go down a size or two, hence trying to find these a better home - if they were sized down, I would have kept it (and still thinking of getting a tailor to alter if I don't sell them). Full details and photos are here -...
Hi guys, Selling a brand new, all tags attached, never used ERNEST ALEXANDER Brixton overnight bag, in medium brown. I bought this a few weeks ago from East Dane. Full leather, medium brown. It's an absolutely awesome bag with beautiful leather quality... and about 20% too big for me. I wanted a gym bag and this is more of a proper overnight bag. If it was a bit smaller I wouldn't be selling it. The bag's specs are here from the Ernest Alexander website (obviously a...
Don't forget - East Dane allows price adjustment for orders up to 7 days beforehand.
Bump, in case any opinions from others - thanks!
My wardrobe, but not my wallet, thanks you.Not sure about everyone else, but this has been the best sale season I've seen in the past couple of years. Seems like a lot of good stuff eventually ended up on big discounts.
Some further drops at East Dane - picked up a couple pairs of Mr Hare shoes at 60% off (was 40% off before earlier today). Some items' prices haven't moved though.
I haven't used East Dane much so am wondering - how many rounds of mark-downs do they do? I bought a couple of things with their 25% off sale items code a few weeks ago; a couple of things have come back in stock and I want them too. Wondering if I should wait or not. I assume there are no codes going on right now. Thanks!
Bump - photos now posted!
Sold, thanks!
Bump - price is now USD100 OBO - realised I no longer have the box for these shoes and haven't worn them for a while! Still in good condition but happy to take reasonable offers.