or Connect

Posts by polojock615

As someone who owns a lot of brown shell - no.  That's not normal.
Unlined shell cordovan Wolverine 744s made by Allen Edmonds in a 13D.  I've attached some photos of the boots.  The only thing I need to disclose is that in an effort to make them work, I stuck a heel pad on the inside of one boot to try and get some cushioning.  Didn't work.  Did, however, leave a little residue.  I've used renomat and Bick 4 to get 95% of it off.  I've included a picture or two so you can see it for yourself.  Honestly, it wouldn't bother me.  I've also...
I have the v-tread on a couple of shoes and have recrafted a pair or two with them. I like them, but I don't wear them enough to give more data. As for the suede Strand, I ordered a pair of seconds in brogue suede. Will post pics when they arrive.
My wife says you need more shoes like me.  But I like your shoes.  I don't have a single pair that you do.  I like the suede Fullertons.
Great... something else I have to buy.
For those of you who asked about the 744s: I've attached some photos of the boots.  The only thing I need to disclose is that in an effort to make them work, I stuck a heel pad on the inside of one boot to try and get some cushioning.  Didn't work.  Did, however, leave some residue.  I've used renomat and Bick 4 to get 95% of it off.  I've included a picture or two so you can see it for yourself.  Honestly, it wouldn't bother me.  I've also got the original box (it's seen...
The 721s are 12D!  I even have the shoe trees and (oddly enough because there were originally two) one boot bag.  And they're for sale!     
You and I should be friends.  My shoes are kind out there.
I'm not; I want these to go to a good home...
Gentleweasels -    I have decided to sell off a few pairs that I just am not getting to for one reason or another.  Thought you'd like first dibs:   Wolverine 721 in burgundy shell (AE-made) - 12 D, worn half a dozen times Wolverine 744 in brown shell (AE-made) - 13 D, worn half a dozen times - still have the box and shoe trees Eagle Country in black sharkskin - 12 EEE - worn 3x Parrot in brown suede - 12 EEE - still has some life Leeds (on the old 8 last) in...