or Connect

Posts by jpdunn01

I received a bespoke wallet from my wife for Christmas, so will be selling a few wallets from my collection.   2) G.J. Cleverley Credit Card Wallet in the famed Reindeer leather.   This leather was part of the 1789 collection that was found on the bottom on the English channel.  Definitely a cool piece.  Comes with Cleverley box and certificate of authenticity.  Has four card pockets.   Asking $300 shipped CONUS 3)  Chester Mox #53 Bi-fold wallet in Forest Green.  Saw...
These two items were limited runs by Tumi in the hard to find Earl Grey Italian texture-coated canvas with brown leather trim. Very classy set. The personalization can be redone at any Tumi store.  Cartway International expandable carry-on has an expandable main compartment, removable suit sleeve, multiple interior and exterior pockets, and a telescoping handle; 14.5"W x 9"D x 21.5"T. Weekender has leather carry handles, removable shoulder strap, and multiple interior...
Selling my very lighty used Swaine Adeney Brigg Breast wallet in Havana Bridle Leather.   It has sat unused in my desk drawer holding my extra cards and checkbook for the past year.  The wallet is 6.8 inches by 4 inches.   It has 8 credit card slots and two pockets on the opposite side for a check book or currency.  
Montblanc 146 Fountain Pen with Platinum trim and fine nib. This pen is in excellent condition and has been rinsed/flushed so ready for your ink of choice. Comes with Box and papers.
Selling my very lighty used Swaine Adeney Brigg umbrella in excellent condition. This umbrella is the solid stick 27 inch version made out of Oak wood and has a sterling silver collar with Royal warrant engraved on it. It has a black nylon canopy and cover and is made in England. 
Selling my lightly used Reliable i500 steam generator with i60 6.6 lb steam iron. Got this about 4 months ago and been using in my house to iron my dress shirts ever since. Maybe used a total of 8 times. Excellent, like new condition. Industrial strength iron for use either at home or dry cleaner/tailor shops.
bump
bump
bump
SOLD!