or Connect

Posts by Omensetter

Please contact me for international shipping  There is an extremely small flaw at the waistband that's virtually invisible, I had to pull at the fabric to get it to show. I would still rate these as 8/10. I like to document everything i see so i've included pictures of that. These can accomodate either a 48 or 50 because of the adjustable waist, tag size is 48. Tapered Fit. Unhemmed. 100% Polyester Measurements: Waist: 17" Rise: 13" Inseam: 33.5" Hem: 6.5"
Please contact me for international shipping Fits True to size. Measurements: p2p: 22.5 inches shoulder: 18 inches length(top of collar to bottom): 31.5 inches sleeves:  26 inches $110 OBO shipped in the continental US.
Please contact me for international shipping Viridi-anne perforated windbreaker size 3, fits like a Medium or 48. Perfect for spring, summer and fall. Like new condition. 100% cotton. Measurements:  p2p: 20"  length: 26"   
Price includes shipping in the CON US  Brand new never worn, just pulled it out of the box, just needs an iron Shoulder to shoulder: 17" pit to pit: 20.5" length: 29" sleeve length: 26"  
Price includes shipping in the CON US  Brand new never worn, just pulled it out of the box, just needs an iron Shoulder to shoulder: 17" pit to pit: 20.5" length: 29" sleeve length: 26"  
Price includes shipping in the CON US  New never worn
Price includes shipping in the CON US  New, never worn
Price includes shipping in the CON US  Fit's like a US size 11 or EU size 44 
Price includes shipping in the CON US  Fit's like a US size 11 or EU size 44 
Price includes shipping in the CON US  ​ Fits true to size, Completely unaltered