or Connect

Posts by teabiscuitsales

I am offering this TI-84 Plus graphic calculator. It features three times the memory, more than twice the speed, and a higher contrast screen than the TI-83 Plus version. It has been very gently used and is in terrific condition. It requires 4 AAA batteries (not included). It does not come with a screen cover or cables.
I'm sorry, the Bose system has been sold.
I am offering the Hike walking shoes by Mephisto. They are made of black leather. They have removable Runoff Air-Jet System insoles. They are U.S. size 11 and European size 10 1/2. The measurements are below. Exterior length from back of heel to toe: 12" Exterior width: 4 3/8" These shoes have been gently pre-owned and look great. The retail price is $235. I am asking $30 plus the cost of shipping.
I am offering these two Ray-Ban Luxottica cases for sunglasses. They are in great condition. Each case has a very minor split to the felt lining on each side where the flap folds over. I am asking $10 plus the cost of shipping.
I am offering these two Ray-Ban Luxottica cases for sunglasses. They aare in great condition. Each case has a very minor split to the felt lining on each side where the flap folds over. I am asking $10 plus the cost of shipping. I ship worldwide.
Sold. I am offering this Tumi laptop briefcase made of black leather. The front of the exterior contains four zippered compartments. One of these zippered compartments was created to hold a water bottle, and one of the other pockets contains a key clip. The first zippered compartment at the top contains a large zippered pocket, a mesh zippered pocket, six slip pockets, a pocket for business cards, and two pen holders. The second zippered compartment at the top of the...
I am offering this as-is Bose Wave Music System in model AWRCC1. The color is graphite gray. You get the system, the power cord, and a replacement Bose Music System III remote. The FM/AM radio works, including the volume and presets, and you can set the time and the sleep timer. You can switch to the auxiliary mode, but this system does not have cables, so I'm unable to test the auxiliary functions. The CD player will not load a CD, and I was unable to switch to CD mode,...
I am offering these vintage Carrera sunglasses made in Austria. They are model 5557 90. The front of the frames is black plastic. The metal earpieces are black and silver. The measurements are below.   Width of frames: 5 1/2" Height of lens: 2 1/16" Width of lens: 2 3/8"   These sunglasses have been gently pre-owned and look great. The lenses have just a few minor scratches.   I am asking $40 plus the cost of shipping.
I am offering these Cole Haan Emory horsebit loafers in black leather. They are size 10 1/2 M. The measurements are below.   Exterior width from back of heel to toe: 11 1/2" Exterior width: 4"   These shoes have been gently pre-owned and are in great condition. They come from a smokeless environment.   I am asking $20 plus the cost of shipping.
I am offering this Tumi garment bag made of black ballistic nylon. One side of the exterior contains two large zippered compartments, one with a zippered bottom. The other exterior side contains four zippered compartments. One end of the exterior has zippered shoe compartments. The interior contains the zippered compartment for hanging garments, four large zippered compartments, and a small zippered pocket for holding the hanging hook. The measurements for this bag are...