or Connect

Posts by teabiscuitsales

I am offering these Gucci black leather loafers with silver horsebits and classic lug soles. They are marked size 9 ½ D. The measurements are below.   Exterior length from the back of the heel to the toe: 11 ¾” Exterior width: 4 1/8”   These shoes have been pre-owned but are still in good condition. The leather looks great. The soles have a little wear at the outer edge of each heel’s bottom. Also, the leather on the interiors has darkened with use.   I am asking...
I am offering this Tumi Large Expandable Organizer Laptop Brief in black leather. It has four zippered pockets on the front, one with a key clip on the interior. The first compartment at the top has a zippered pocket, a slip pocket, a pocket for business cards, and three pen holders. The second compartment has two file sections, four slip pockets, two pockets with velcro tabs at the top, a mesh zippered pocket, and an adjustable padded section for holding a laptop. The...
I am offering this vintage Hamley Circle H belt made of genuine one-piece shell cordovan. The shell cordovan that was used to make this belt is one continuous piece from end to end, not two or three pieces laid side to side like most shell cordovan belts. The buckle is solid bronze, and it can be removed by unfastening the tab on the back of the belt. This belt is size 36. The measurements are below.   Entire length (end to end) with the buckle: 41 3/8"   Length to...
I am offering this garment bag by Cole Haan. It is 39” long when stretched out and 23 ½” wide. It has a zippered back, a slot for hangers, and a carrying handle. It is in great condition and comes from a smokeless environment.
I am offering this Tumi black full-grain napa leather Ultimate Travel Organizer in style 1776D. It can hold your passport, ID, tickets, coins, and sixteen credit or debit cards. It also has five large side pockets for paper currency, receipts, etc. It is 8 3/4" long and 4 3/4" wide. It is new with the tags and comes from a smokeless environment. I do not have the box. The current version of this organizer retails for $175.
I am offering this belt made in U.S.A. by Dooney & Bourke. The front is brown genuine crocodile skin. The back is brown leather. The buckle is brass. It is a size 38. The measurements are below.   Entire length including the buckle: 45” Length to first adjustment: 38” Length to last adjustment: 42” Width: 1 1/8”   This belt has been pre-owned but is still in good condition. The belt keeper has some minor wear.
Sold. I am offering these Allen Edmonds Fifth Avenue cap-toe oxfords made of black leather. They are a size 8 D. The approximate measurements for each shoe are found below. Length from the back of the heel to the tip of the toe when placed against a wall: 11 1/2"Width at the widest point along the bottom: 4" These shoes have been gently pre-owned and are still in great condition.
I am offering these three designer dust bags. Two are Prada, and one is Gucci. One Prada bag is 14” long, and the other one is 15” long. Each Prada bag is 8 5/8” wide. The Gucci bag is 13 ¼” long and 9 ¼”wide. I am asking $10 each plus the cost of shipping.
I am offering this black leather briefcase that was made in the U.S.A. by Coach. The style name is Embassy. It has a large slip pocket on the exterior front and the exterior back. The top has a zippered closure. The interior contains two small slip pockets. This briefcase is large enough to hold a laptop. Please see the measurements below. Height: 10 ¾”Width: 16 ¾”Depth: 3” This briefcase is in great condition. The leather has been recently polished. The interior is clean....
Sold. I am offering this vintage belt made in the U.S.A. of brown one-piece genuine alligator with brown leather on the back. The front is one continuous piece of alligator skin, not different pieces of alligator skin patched together. The brass buckle can be detached, and a different buckle could be added. This belt is a size 34. The measurements are below.   Entire length including the buckle: 40 ¼” Length to first adjustment: 33 ½” Length to last adjustment:...