or Connect

Posts by teabiscuitsales

I am offering these frames for eyeglasses or sunglasses that were made in Italy by Ray-Ban. I believe the style number is RB6050 2511. The size is 52/18 135. The front of the frames is metal, and the arms are plastic. The temples have spring hinges. They have been gently pre-owned and are in great condition. They currently have prescription tinted lenses, so you will need to get the lenses replaced. I am asking $20 plus the cost of shipping.
I am selling these limited edition Oakley Jupiter LX Shaun White sunglasses in black & white with blue iridium lenses. They have been pre-owned but are still in good condition with some minor scratches. I am asking $50 plus the cost of shipping.
I am offering this vintage men's belt that was made in Italy by Paris. The front is made of black genuine alligator skin. The back is lined with leather. The silver-tone buckle can be removed by unfastening the snaps found on the back of the belt. This belt is size 38. The measurements are found below. Entire length (including buckle): 44" Length to first adjustment: 36" Length to last adjustment: 40" Width: 15/16" This belt has been gently pre-owned and is in great...
I am offering this Tumi black leather ID holder for use with luggage or a briefcase. It is in great condition. The red lettering has some minor wear.   I am asking $10 plus the cost of shipping.
I am offering this gray vinyl dust bag by Prada, which could be used as a dust bag for shoes or a toiletry bag when traveling. It is 14” long and 13” wide. It is in great condition.   I am asking $10 plus the cost of shipping.
I am offering this Tumi Alpha Expandable Organizer Laptop Brief (style 26141DH). It is made of black ballistic nylon with black leather trim. It contains a removable padded laptop insert, a rear divider, two phone pockets, two pockets for business cards, a PDA pocket, and an interior zippered pocket. It measures 12" high, 16" wide, 5 1/2" deep when not expanded, and 7 1/2" deep when expanded. The laptop sleeve is 9 1/2" high, 14 1/2" wide, and 2" deep. It fits a laptop...
I am offering this TI-84 Plus graphic calculator. It features three times the memory, more than twice the speed, and a higher contrast screen than the TI-83 Plus version. It has been very gently used and is in terrific condition. It requires 4 AAA batteries (not included). It does not come with a screen cover or cables. I am asking $40 plus the cost of shipping.
I am offering this TI-84 Plus graphic calculator. It features three times the memory, more than twice the speed, and a higher contrast screen than the TI-83 Plus version. It has been very gently used and is in terrific condition. It requires 4 AAA batteries (not included). It does not come with a screen cover or cables.
I am offering this TI-84 Plus graphic calculator. It features three times the memory, more than twice the speed, and a higher contrast screen than the TI-83 Plus version. It has been very gently used and is in terrific condition. It requires 4 AAA batteries (not included). It does not come with a screen cover or cables.