or Connect

Posts by luker

what u guys think of GT with white's kind of leather shoelaces? Does it work?
what u guys think of GT with white's kind of leather shoelaces? Does it work?
sold and thanks all for your interest.
Is this a lightweight or medium weight gingham shirt?   Anyone knows any other stores where I can find this chambray blue? Considering a medium in this..  
^^ the tartan feels like regular oxford,medium weight..received mine for this and I love it..
Thanks RuffyD.   If the event is over for gitman vintage can we still purchase?I tried contacting their support to clarify abit,but was told that they could not find the brand. I gave them the link then and they have not get back to me..   @ zissou I bought that from epaulet.Have to agree..for the price the quality should have been better...I doubt I can do anything about it now and I should have check thoroughly when I first received it..was disappointed but...
Is it still on? Can't seem to find Gitman Vintage from the menus & events..able to direct me?
I recently bought a navy overdyed,haven got to wear it yet. I've noticed the length on one side of the shirt is longer than the other (shall let the pictures do the talking...)   apologies for the poor image... button up to the last button,one side is longer than the other...anyone has the same issue with their shirts?      
nice navy/brown plaid ^ where did u got it from?
I'm considering a plaid shirt by denim & supply. I'm not really sure how's the fabric going to be like. I really like this design and colors,simple and classic plaid shirt I think. Will like to ask u guys if theres any other brands that offer similar kind of plaid shirts?