or Connect

Posts by RobertE

gentlemen!   i own just 2 crockett and jones.   drummond in 348 and westfield. in 341   i have a bunion at base of one big toe.  these two fit just fine!  9 1/2 E   OK, which other lasts might fit me?  which hand grade lasts?  which boot lasts?   thanks for your time!   best,   Bob
i don't know if i did this right, but this is my first edward green.  Chelsea in dark oak. bob  
beginner has dumb questions! OK, i got my first pair of edward green   1. how do i post a photo of them here? 2.should i use back 4 or Saphir renovator on them?   i will ask Mr. Sid's to send me polish, and I will try for a mirror shine.   THANKS TO ALL OF YOU for advice and help! bob
got my first Edward green today!   THIS IS NOT MY FAULT IN ANY WAY!!  this is all DDDREES fault!   I got the Chelsea in dark oak antique. it says E82 last.  very well made, soft leather interesting heel and sole.  one shoe is  a TINY bit loose at the heel, the guy at Mr. Sid said that should get better. do you think so?  I am a 10 1/2 US and you all said the 10E Green is my size.  I think a 9 1/2 would be small.   interesting shoe, I love it!   thanks guys for all...
good afternoon all!   THIS IS ALL DDDREES  fault!   i just ordered edward green dover, in dark oak.   and so it begins.   best regards,   Bob  
thanks bespoken! will work on photos!  i did just get Bicks 4.  i look forward to getting more C&J.  more affordable than Edward Green. a big price difference for me.   have a GREAT DAY! best, Bob
good morning!  just got a pair of crockett and jones.westfield in dark brown.  I love them! I keep them at work and will never wear them outside.   general questions:   1. do you use Bick 4 leather conditioner, or saphir renovateur? 2. do you treat the leather sole of the shoe? 3. use shoe wax or shoe cream? 4. if I got boots, would they more or less fit the same?   would like any advice!  I really like the shoes, light, yet supportive, a cut above Allen...
great color! great design! great shine!   how did you do the shine!   way to go!   bob  
THANK YOU rbhan!   I WOULD like to support his business, and the price is much lower than Edward green!   best   bob and thanks
THANK YOU Shawl! do you own any of his shoes?  like them?   have a great  day bob