or Connect

Posts by RobertE

thanks all!  thanks johnvw will check belt outlet   bob
albert thurston is superb!! thank you. seems i can order direct from them. thanks SO MUCH.  high quality.   best   bob
thanks codeman!  where do you buy your suspenders?   Bob
good afternoon1  i am having my tailor add brace buttons to my better pants. i own one pair of brooks bros. suspenders. anyone else like suspenders?  where do you buy them? i want real button suspenders, not clip ons.   have a super day! bob
good morning gentlemen!  i always get help here!  simple question;  used suits.   OK, i own ONE Oxxford suit.  i know the history, and quality. cannot afford them now.  on this forum, and elsewhere, like "an affordable wardrobe" you can buy used suits.  i am a simple size, should be easy enough.   is there any reason i should not buy used suits? insect pests?  could always dry clean.  one favorite thing i have is a Lock fedora from around the 1940's   i had it...
thank you!!
funny you should say!  i just added hats, to my addictions!   i use Bruce Holland at Holland hats.     they have a nice web site, just got 4 fedoras, will next get a panama summer hat!   have fun, and wear your hat!   Bob
good afternoon!  in my travels, i just found a local tailor, who replaced a button. she said "no charge" but i paid her.  she said she would do custom shirts.  she is very nice!   OK, i live near Boston. where might I find HIGH quality cotton dress shirt fabric? i would absolutely buy fabric, with a picture, from far away!   any ideas?     i would like to give her the business, and would like to try custom shirts1   thanks   bob
THANKS GUYS!!!!     have a great day. bob
THANK YOU man of lint!  will check it out.. should get the biltmore this week.  an older gentleman at the coffee shop today GAVE me a lock hat made for brooks brothers!! yay!  nice brown fedora.  can i get it cleaned somewhere?  it needs a little help, although it looks GREAT!  i printed out your note and will cehck out Tibor, and the link!     do you have pictures of your hats?  where do you buy them?   thanks so much   bob