or Connect

Posts by ChronBong

excellent fit and overall theme, thats something id wear.
yea i wouldnt tuck them either, dont have the certain style to pull that off properly. thank you, ill get those white+black SLP next for sure.
i never have learned to rock the high tops. u talkin about this one? http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=503535667&cgid=mens-sneakers&index=15  how would u pull them off properly? is there a pic i can see somebody wearing them (any high top) with the jeans thats done properly?______________________________I know this came last year, but where can i find this for my size? i wear, 42 cps, 43 MMM, 7 lanvin.   also what size SLP...
hey guys, does anybody have a side to side comparison color of navy / black for suiting wool MA-1? im looking to purchase this as my next jacket.
cant pull those off with the right clothing style,  wont work for me but thanks. lols, i just need to expand my sneaker wear, ill deal with boots later, looking at MMM side zips but if i get that it will be only used for more dressy occasions which i dont mind but im looking for something casual/everyday wear. im not rich, so i have to be selective on what i need. they dont really appeal to me much either, except for the winter premium achillles that is black/white sole....
examples of pictures with the certain colorway?
thanks so size 6 sounds like extra large :( im size medium/large. is it true to size? like it matters anyways rofl.
 what is SP? i actually really like that stephan schnieder alpaca coat, its smooth, casual and the type of color im looking for!
what other shoe should i be looking at ? under 650.   i have common projects black winter achilles w/ white lines, lanvin suede super dark blue with smooth casual non-patent toe-cap (patent for me is too flashy), MMM replica GATS (white + gray)   im looking to expand my footwear, what else should i be looking at thats good for my style? i prefer casual , slick but subtle flash shoes. looking for another black + white line type of shoe.