or Connect

Posts by ChronBong

theres a stain resistance spray...but doesnt work well against bleeding coloring from jeans, best bet is to keep scrubbing the dirt off every time it gets dirty. if u wanna preserve them, then u need to buy more white shoes so u can rotate.
YSL white sneakers look nice, i was trying to debate if i was gonna get that or CP's.... think im gonna go with CP's since they have a thicker sole and better looking toe cap.
get it dry cleaned. they can smoothen those things like they do with many other shirts.   on the other hand, asos quality are pure shit ....
no and im just expressing my opinion.
u went full retard.
 substance is something that flows well together, u can have style (flash) but substance has to be something that works together,  something extra that makes it mesh really well like a movie with a good storyline + acting + cinematography ... style + substance. those jeans have no style AND substance, its pure shit. so plain looking. the kind that just digusts me .
umm this better not cost u more than 50$ honestly, cuz thats exactly what those jeans are like, despite the cut + brand name....the details are soo unbelievably bland looking jeans that prisoners wear or people that literally dont know how to dress with style + substance.
 where to buy?
they dont have it, the one im looking for in sz 31 is this.. http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#ItemSrv.ashx|SeasonId=58I&CollectionId=06V&ItemId=9&VendorColorId=NTQw0&SeasonMemoCode=actual&GenderMemoCode=men&Language=&CountryId=&SubLineMemoCode=&CategoryId=0&ItemResponse=&MenuResponse=&SizeChart=false&ItemTag=true&NoContext=false
other than luisviaroma....where can i find sz 31 dior homme "second round" denims? \\   that site is sold out of 31.   would have to call the official dior homme stores in US or EU ....or stores that sell them but i have no idea which stores exactly since they dont advertise it on websites?