or Connect

Posts by ChronBong

What's the difference between slate and black kake mock?   I looked at the JE website, looks pretty much the same?
Anyone have the Gauze Terry Kake Mock?   If so, Worth buying? Got fit pics/detailing? It's quite expensive for a hoodie but definitely has a unique look with depth.
god that thing is beautiful .
Does anyone have fit pics of the Blackmeans Stadium Jacket?   I truly realized how much i need/want this piece but i never had the $ for it. :(
got a pic of it? never seen it.
 mercer has a bit of a wider neck opening. and the specific draping design is why is usually made for villian
nah fam, i'm 5'9" and 175 lbs which means ive i'm the jacked kind. been going to the gym for several years, 3-5 times a week. :)
when is a good time to sell bogota bomber?  after all the sales going on. i got 2 sizes, i got the large one which im gonna sell since its too big for me.
HAHAHA This pricing on the float knit...beyond ridiculous.   https://www.farfetch.com/ca/shopping/men/john-elliott-float-knit-jumper-item-11747240.aspx?storeid=9377&from=1&ffref=lp_pic_38_4_
whats ur height/weight?