or Connect

Posts by Russ R

-Made in San Francisco with 12.5 ounce Cone Mills White Oak selvedge denim, these jeans fit slim and tapered through the legs.   -100% cotton. Sanforized fabric, will only shrink 1% to 3% with first wash. -Mid rise with a button fly. -Two tone stitching. -Leather waistband  patch made by Tanner Goods. -Tear off paper tag with fit and fabric details. -Rigid.   Worn only a handful of times. Denim has not been distressed   Full measurements available here...
12 Oz Japanese Selvedge Denim. 34x32 with a slight tapper below the knee. Levis logo becomes visible on back pockets upon breaking the jeans in. Unworn and only tried on and does not include tags.
edit
Or just sell me some used beat up ST's in a 34 let me know
If anyone wants to trade their 34 st's for my new 33 st's I posted a thread in the bst section. I miss my old pair and thought these would work but I gained some weight.
I'm selling a pair of 3sixteen ST-100x in a tagged 33 waist.  I have worn them twice, but there is no fading, no stacks have settled, and have not stretched at all. In other words they have no wear and are like new. They also have not been hemmed.   The true waist is 34", the inseam is 37", thigh opening is 11.5", knee is 8.2", and the opening is 7.7".  All sizing info taken from the 3sixteen website.   Price is somewhat flexible so shoot me an offer as I am looking to...
Does anyone know if these stretch out? I got the Millinockets but they are a bit snug. I'd really like to wear them but I'm afraid they wont stretch out and I won't be able to resell them because they're worn. They are the brown suede ones if that helps, thanks!