or Connect

Posts by Maguire

Norway proxy needed to proxy some hiking gear to the UK. PM me to discus details/fees.
Tricker's, including several cordovan makeups, at 40-50% off:   http://www.stilecontemporaneo.it/it/tricker%27s/
31-05-2013 10:53 National Hub Received and processed 31-05-2013 08:49 International Hub Forwarded for UK processing 31-05-2013 08:44 International Hub Revised charges to be paid 31-05-2013 01:31 International Hub Awaiting Customs Charging 28-05-2013 22:26 International Hub Awaiting...
  Just sent an email an hour ago.
Hey guys. What's the longest wait time to be expected for an A2 bomber? I'll be going on a 3 month holiday during the summer, so would like to have it sent to my address before then i.e. a lead time of <17 weeks. 
Paypal gift or add 4%. Pricing includes delivery within the UK.    Never worn,  tags still available albeit detached.          
Yes. I did fire an email to both SNS Herning and the retailer whom I purchased the garment from prior to posting here. I reckon no one has experienced any issues of this sort then?
Just noticed my 2 month old Stark had a tear near the armpit area. Any tips on repairing it? Cheers!        
Paypal gift or add 4% to cover surcharges. Pricing is inclusive of shipping within the EU. PM for shipping elsewhere.
Slightly used. Unwashed and unhemmed. Paypal gift or add 4% to cover surcharges. Pricing is inclusive of shipping within the UK. EU buyers add £10 to cover shipping costs. PM for shipping elsewhere.   Measurements: waist 32" (81cms) / front rise 11.5" (29 cms) / back rise 14" (35.5cms) / upper thigh 12" (30.5cms)