or Connect

Posts by GM-H

Sorry for the potato pics     This was odd, did not cop, no pants :(   Raleigh (33) Outlier (NA)   Recent Zegna blue staple suit (FF tagged 54 milano)   Cashcord   Incotex gray FF S100's   Both tagged 54, dual vents. Blue is S130s   POP on the Quindici, should pay for the whole haul    Paisley polo is silk/cashmere      Trafalger(look nwot), polo, zegna glasses   Brioni FF gray flannel, Oggsford cream wools (would fit in well in...
Braved pre-half off day, eh    Silk L/S Brioni (XL, more wear then i noticed at first) OG FP for me   FF tagged 36   Trafalger, Brooks brothers sterling (CDG), coach    first iceberg ive ever bought 
Pop (tagged 33)       Pop on the tiffany      Pop! Tagged 52    
  New Corneliani?? silk/linen and fits like a 38       would pass normally but $1.50 each    Pop on the spencer    Pop   34         Pop on the ugly MCM but rap lyfe yo         Peep holes (pop) and Kazuo Kawasaki  
they was fake AF
For nespresso? 
R&B (XL), 1993 Pataloha (M)     Pop on the Fray       36R           Also, these were the only thing I found when I was on Long Island checking out the LuxeSwap store. They must have been keeping all the Tom Ford in the back for @SpooPoker   
Is this the savers where I found nothing????
   sartoria partenopea