or Connect

Posts by DonRaphael

I need to make room in my wardrobe, thus selling this and another pair of shoes. This particular pair has been used 3 times and is perfect for the upcoming summer. Please see my other listing as well. Maker: Carmina. Model: 80191 (loafer). Colour: Brown (marron). Size: UK7,5E (standard width). Included: metal toe taps, original box and original shoe bags. Price is $275 $260 + shipping cost.
I need to make room in my wardrobe, thus selling this pair and another pair. Please see my other listing as well. Maker: Carmina. Model: 10051 (semi brogue). Colour: Brown (marron). Size: UK7,5E (standard width). Included: metal toe taps, original box and original shoe bags. Price is $250 $235 + shipping cost.
For my next order, I'm trying to understand a couple of terms that Luxire is using in relation to the discussion going on in this thread http://www.styleforum.net/t/177616/on-pants I suffer from the problems in Fig. D, E, and G in that thread and all seem related to the so called "fork". Luxire has often suggested to me to make the following alterations to my pants - Increase back rise at crotch - Decrease inseam at crotch Is any of those two related to the "fork"...
Selling a pair of new and unused Edward Green Inverness shoes in a beautiful shade of antique burgundy calf. Maker: Edward Green. Model: Inverness. Colour: Antique Burgundy. Size: UK8 standard width. Included: Original shoe box and shoe bags. Price is 635 GBP. World wide shipping is 15 GBP including insurance and tracking. Add PayPal fee.
Selling 3 new Edward Green shoes. They're all size UK8 and standard witdth (E). - Chelsea model, 82 last, dark oak, Edward Green R1 rubber sole. - Berkeley model, 202 last, dark oak, leather sole. - Chelsea model, 82 last, chestnut, leather sole (No picture yet. Will have it by next week probably). Price is £650 + shipping cost + PayPal fee.
Selling a brand new unused Conrad Wu loden green floral printed schappe silk tie. It's this exact tie from Conrad's web store https://www.conradwu.com/collections/neckties/products/loden-green-floral-printed-schappe-silk-tie As you can see, the 9x147 cm is out of stock. Mine is 9x147 cm. The tie is NWOT. The retail price is $99, I'm selling it for $75 $70 + shipping cost + PayPal fee.
Maker: Alfred Sargent EXCLUSIVE collection (AS' highest grade and most qualitative line). Model: Armfield. Colour: Dark Oak calf leather. Sole: AS EXCLUSIVE Oak Bark Channeled Leather. Metal toe taps added. Size: UK7.5 Excl. box and trees. Shoes are only tested inside as you can see on the soles. Price is $325 + shipping cost + PayPal fee.
To bad they're not brown or museum brown. Would consider them otherwise.
I'm not sure, as this problem doesn't occur with EB's regular calf shoes. Why would they use different lining for regular and museum calf? If memory serves me well, Bonafè isn't keen on disclosing which tannery it's using as its museum calf supplier. I might be confusing this matter with Carmina though, not sure. In either case, it's not optimal.
As I said, they had deep creases after only a couple of hours. They get more pronounced after a couple of hours of wear. In this picture, they've had trees in them for over a week without any wear. Creases can't be remedied with polish. I usually don't mind them, but the ones on the EB shoes are to pronounced after such a short time in my opinion. You could polish the shoes, but the creases would reappear as soon as you take the shoe trees out. Having said that, I...