or Connect

Posts by DonRaphael

Thanks, Leaves. I've been looking at that picture as well. Would you say that it's similar to Carmina's Vegano marron/mid brown or lighter?
Do anybody have pictures of Enzo Bonafè's color Bergeronette out in the wild? It's supposed to be a mid Brown color, much like EG's burnt pine. Thanks.
Do anybody have pictures of Enzo Bonafè's color Bergeronette out in the wild? It's supposed to be a mid Brown color, much like EG's burnt pine. Thanks.
Beautiful. I just inquired about that shoe at Skoak but in an oxford model instead of a lazy-man shoe. I was told Bonafè unfortunately didn't stock such make up.
L: RainR: Inca
The bracken looks like the museum version of Vitello Giamaica. Would that be a correct assessment?
Basically, bracken is the museum version of Vitello Giamaica? I love the latter, so I suppose if you like museum you should appreciate the former as well?
Marinella tie still available.
Thanks, gentlement. It's actually navy according to the seller (and my monitor). I wouldn't even consider it if it was charcoal.But it being an orphan is what I suspected. The buttons and flap pockets gave it away, although the seller insisted on it being a SC. It seems to be some kind of twill weave, if that helps. At least that's what it looks like on my monitor.
Thanks. Coming from you, that means a lot. I'm really enjoying the quality and drape of the two ties I purchased. The weight is just perfect to me. I will probably take advantage of your current discount in the coming days and order a few more. Are there any give aways that this is an orphaned suit jacket and not a SC (buttons, pockets etc). It's hard to see the fabric, possibly in the last picture.?