or Connect

Posts by DonRaphael

Correct, sir. Simpson is a narrow last. I wear American E width and the Simpson last is to narrow for me. So I suppose if you're a D width American size the Simpson should fit.
Thanks! I must've missed that post by Leaves.
Exactly what I'm looking for. Shame about the length. Wish it was an additional 1,5". GLWS!
Thanks, laufer. Seems like I was looking at the wrong chart. Here's a pair of shoes that's advertised as Betis Castagna. Doesn't look like #3 in the chart though. Confusing...
Thanks. I thought that the colors included in Skoak's color chart were all the colors available from Enzo Bonafè and that Betis was a name some resellers used instead of the names that Skoak uses, hence my conclusion that Betis = Bergeronnette. But you're suggesting that there are more colors available than the ones Skoak offers? Maybe Leaves can shed some light on this matter?The color chart I'm referring to
I've seen some Enzo Bonafè shoes being referred to as Betis Castagna. Is this the equivalent to the color Bergeronnette? I can't seem to find it (Betis Castagna) in the color chart that Skoak has provided.
Yes sir, it's brown.
Thanks, Leaves. I've been looking at that picture as well. Would you say that it's similar to Carmina's Vegano marron/mid brown or lighter?
Do anybody have pictures of Enzo Bonafè's color Bergeronette out in the wild? It's supposed to be a mid Brown color, much like EG's burnt pine. Thanks.
Do anybody have pictures of Enzo Bonafè's color Bergeronette out in the wild? It's supposed to be a mid Brown color, much like EG's burnt pine. Thanks.