or Connect

Posts by DonRaphael

Sounds like a plan. Let us know revisit this topic then. Problem is, my fingers are itching to use my credit at your store, lol. I guess I'll have to practice self restrain until then.Any plans to add additional models after your visit to Mallorca?
It looks like it's on the Rain last, no? I would prefer a single colored shoe, actually. Preferably in mid (Vegano) brown as I lack that shade of brown in my collection.
I have no clue. I just expected it to be available since Steve didn't object when I tried to get together a GMTO a couple of days ago. Would you be interested if it's available?
Well, it surely doesn't look like it's gaining momentum :( I'll try again. Any GMTO interest in the oxford shoe below in mid (vegano) brown?
Is there any GMTO interest in the oxford in mid (vegano) brown?
Valued member and easy to do business with! Would have purchased if I was in the market for a grey nailhead suit.
My pleasure. Nice to see that it's getting worn. Great fit, you're doing it justice.
I consider myself sane :P
Count me in if:Style: Single Monk (would maybe consider DM)Color: Not sure which brown I prefer (Medium (Vegano) or dark (Natur) brown)Feature: Plain cap toeLast: Rain last
Thank you for the explanation. I emailed Luxire's customer service and revised my measurements. Asked for 0,5" differential.