or Connect

Posts by EMLopez

I just backed the shirt grab bag.  Mostly because I love gambling.  
  Same exact experience.  I have a bit of a paunch and my Gitman Vintage Oxfords fit me just right, but this Gitman Blue I ordered from Myhabit is incredibly boxy and you can tell as soon as you unfold it.  Luckily myhabit has a great return policy.  
  What exactly is "qualify" information?  
size 36    looking for wool or chino.  Please PM if/when deal goes through.  
  Yes, they do  look different.  And yes, they are true to color on here.  Very dark almost wine.  
  Cognac McTavish.  This is my first pair of AE.  I am pretty excited because they look 100 times better in person than on the AE photos.   My question:  I've heard people saying they were going to coat or treat the shoes.  Pardon me for being a newb, but what do I put on these, and why?  
Wouldn't some of these decisions depend on his skin, hair, and eye color?
I'm in the same situation as him except my suit is charcoal.  Am I stuck with a black shoe or can I wear the brown burnished strand with a charcoal suit?
  Ah I see. Wait wut?  So we are supposed to use era "appropriate" labels when referring to an era?  I'd hate to see you address a situation in antebellum U.S., if that's the case.  
The tie's perfectly appropriate if you were somehow forced to time-machine back to a prom at Disneyland's Tomorrowland circa 1975.     Yet another benefit of the tie is that if you are ever on LSD, it will just look like a regular striped tie.   So it does have some versatility.