or Connect

Posts by jkiu

J Crew Ravello LWBs and linen, plus a wrist shot.  
 Thanks Steve! Very lucky to be able to acquire them 
I think I'm set for life (for LWBs at least...)   
I have for sale a pair of brand new and unworn Alden saddles in snuff/navy suede (made for Alden retailer Tassels in Hong Kong). This is on the barrie last and has flexwelt soles. Size is 8D (the barrie last fits 1/2 size larger than TTS). Comes with original box and shoe bags.   Asking price is US$450 shipped. Paypal accepted.
I have for sale a brand new and unworn dark navy hunting jacket by Ring Jacket. Based on the model 244 which is a slim fit. The jacket is unlined, and features double flap pockets on the sides and chest. Double vented and unstructured shoulder. Chin strap under the collar and elbow patches on the sleeves. 85% wool and 15% alpaca.   Tagged size is 50, and the actual (approximate) measurements are as follows:   Chest - 50cm Waist - 46cm Shoulder to shoulder -...
Thank you!
Breaking out a new pair of Aldens for the Chinese New Year   Whiskey PTB from DC      
Santa came early this year!   No. 4 captoe boots (thanks to JAS7280. I think you're mad for selling them, but I'm glad you did! )     Natty CXL Indy  
 Thanks tifosi! That's the 3710/1A, discontinued for a number of years already.
Double shot of whiskey   Whiskey cordovan tanker Ashland Leather whiskey cordovan card case Patek Philippe Nautilus