or Connect

Posts by jkiu

Yes, the color is correct. The hue could be due to my camera white balance settings or your computer monitor's calibration. It is the regular choco nubuck that EG uses.
I have for sale a pair of Edward Green Keeble loafers in chocolate nubuck. Size is 8.5/9 on the F184 last. These were a special makeup for Tassels in Hong Kong.   Worn once only, the shoes are in mint condition. Comes with original box and shoe bags. Asking US$300 US$350 US$400 shipped. Paypal is fine.   I'm located in Hong Kong. Have buying/selling references here on SF as well as from other forums for high priced items.   Please send me a PM if you're interested....
I have for sale a pair of Alden captoe boots in sand suede. Size is 9E on the barrie last. These were a special makeup for Tres Bien.   Worn once only, the shoes are in mint condition. Comes with original box and shoe bags. Asking US$350 shipped. Paypal is fine.   I'm located in Hong Kong. Have buying/selling references here on SF as well as from other forums for high priced items.   Please send me a PM if you're interested. Would be happy to answer any additional...
These are SOLD! Thank you.
J Crew Ravello LWBs and linen, plus a wrist shot.  
 Thanks Steve! Very lucky to be able to acquire them 
I think I'm set for life (for LWBs at least...)   
I have for sale a pair of brand new and unworn Alden saddles in snuff/navy suede (made for Alden retailer Tassels in Hong Kong). This is on the barrie last and has flexwelt soles. Size is 8D (the barrie last fits 1/2 size larger than TTS). Comes with original box and shoe bags.   Asking price is US$450 shipped. Paypal accepted.
I have for sale a brand new and unworn dark navy hunting jacket by Ring Jacket. Based on the model 244 which is a slim fit. The jacket is unlined, and features double flap pockets on the sides and chest. Double vented and unstructured shoulder. Chin strap under the collar and elbow patches on the sleeves. 85% wool and 15% alpaca.   Tagged size is 50, and the actual (approximate) measurements are as follows:   Chest - 50cm Waist - 46cm Shoulder to shoulder -...
Thank you!