or Connect

Posts by vexco

Any size 10's that like kicks?    
 Works for me. Linen shacket and fits great so into the closet it went. Was only curious for my piece of mind. Thanks!
 I left the store - got 10 minutes away - researched it and it was gone by the time I was able to turn around and go back. I totally tried haha. I will convince myself that it was fake so I feel better about it.
 I hardly ever use my phone but there's things I have never found and can't authenticate myself. Purses being one of those. Oh well, there's always next time.
When I say stupid...I mean it was $20 and I should've just taken the chance.
Guess who's stupid and left an 85th anniversary Gucci Jackie O behind today because their phone wasn't working and I couldn't authenticate it.    :( :( :( :( :(   Rest to come later, though.
What's this?
Only hit 1 store today. Need more time :( All available   40L J Crew Ludlow seersucker suit. Flat-fronts and shit.       Drakes geometric tie. Pop on Drakes for me.  
 They're not that bad. I have about...13 of them from the same batch.
 Lots do this. Honestly, if you straighten the staple from the back and pull it through it's not really noticeable once it's out...provided they don't use super wide staples.