or Connect

Posts by vexco

Crappy, rainy day here on the east coast.      Green Woolrich hooded rain parka. Blanket lined and shit. AE Denton size 11D. Old Tommy Hilfiger fleece. Robert Talbott Carmel size XL, 4 x Burberry London size XL, Bill's Khaki seersuckers.
 Regardless of if it's her or another person doing the fabric purchasing, they still do a hell of a job. How long ago were you there?
 I thought that's what he meant but I'm not so sure. I may have jumped the gun there!
Oh wait, I read that wrong :B
 Looks dope. I do like their fabric selection, for sure. I just rarely see Abboud made in USA so I copped. Great pattern, modern cut and cheap as shit aha.  Deets on fabric purchaser.
Dem godlike finds.
Glad I made a 15 minute stop by my closest Goodwill. All available.   Woolrich made in USA Navajo coat. Size L       Brooks Brothers 1818 100% linen Fitzgerald jacket. 44R.       I don't really(never) cop Joseph Abboud but this was made in USA, silk/linen, dual vents and really nice. 42R.    
 Hard 3 buttons, pinstripes, excessive shoulder padding maybe? Those are generally what I look for
 Yup. Definitely a blatant violation. I'd talk to someone at ebay and get that shit handled immediately. 
 I'd exercise my right to tell him to go fuck himself. As a grown ass man, why the fuck does anyone think it's okay to speak to someone else that way?