or Connect

Posts by vexco

Poorly lit thrift fit pic? Sure.  
 Legit.
 Thanks, sir. Heard nothing but good things so gonna give them a shot.
Can someone remind me of the name of the dry cleaners/company in AZ who does an amazing job? For some reason is it's escaping me right now.
 It's just for show. They look like selvedge.
So, with the tree smashing onto my car, I need to move a few things as fast as I can. Open to reasonable offers on these two. Both pairs are dark burgundy but my pictures turned out black. Apologies. Alden 954 shell cordovan single-strap monks. 8.5D.   [[SPOILER]]   Alden 2160 shell cordovan straight-tip oxfords. 13D.    [[SPOILER]]   Again, I'm open to reasonable offers. If I've dealt with you before, you already know I try to give as much of a hook up as I can! I will...
First day out in like a week. All available.    Super recent Tom James Ventura. H&S fabric, working cuffs, dual vents. 42-44     Zegna wool & silk. Dual vents, etc. EU52     H. Freeman navy pinstripe suit. 38S-40S     HF Loro Piana super 120's suit. 43L I think.     E-thrift. Freeman Sporting Club shacket. NWT. Size S     Willis & Geiger, Burb London(15.5), 2 x Ben Silver tuxedo shirts(16)     Burb London, Ben Silver     Bruce Cameron...
 Dang. Let me know if you decide to part with a weekender :|
 I was thinking late 80's early 90's on the colors alone. Thanks dude! Will be cool to hear what they come up with. 
 Seems like a fancy way of saying embossed leather.