or Connect

Posts by vexco

hard to tell without a picture of the inside lol
 to each their own, and i'm cool with it! i'm not huge on Zara stuff but that jacket is awesome. linen blend half length with cool details? yes please.
Some firsts for me today. all available   Size L. Embroidered paisleys...shit is sick       100% linen Etro. Size 42       Size 40, spread collar.    
 found an Extenz in a Tom James holland & sherry jacket last week.
 nah, i buy a mixture of wooden/plastic wide-shouldered hangers at the thrifts who purge their hangers. usually shitty labels on the hangers(HSM, etc) but they do the job just as well. unless you meant for the marshalls/ross thing, in which case you're right.
 marshall's/tj maxx/ross generally have them much cheaper than that. 5 packs for around $7. however, my local thrifts generally sell them. i buy packs of 5 from there for about $1.50. if you let me know how many you need i can try to pick some up. just pay me cost+shipping if i can find some.
 this seriously needs to be my size. :(
finds earlier. all available!   dunhill x 2, BB, Boss, Aquascutum made in England     Boglioli 40R. Dual vents and shit.       Nike Sportswear shawl cardigan/jacket. NWT! Size XXL       Costume National Homme suit. For the small guys! 36R. Dual vents, working cuffs, flat-fronts, etc, whatever, bullshit, yeah.    
was a good day for me. a few of the finds, waaay more to come later. all available, if you're interested.   3 x recent Zegna SC's. two of them are 44L's, one is a 40R. all with daul vents, one with working cuffs.      recent Missoni(17), TM Lewin spread collar(16-35)     100% silk T&A...haven't seen one of these before. BAD-ASS. size 16.5     no tagged size on this one. probably around a 17