Posts by vexco

Another pair of walnut AE sanford's. From same store as the ones from yesterday but not even remotely the same size. I'll take that.     All available.                
 I found a 100% linen one like 2 weeks ago tagged an XL. It's just huge comparatively.  
New England Shirt Co shirts are great they're just so full-fitting that they don't fit me well at all.   All stuff available.             Large     16.5     15. White on white nova check. So hard to properly photo :(                              
 Bag in the pocket.
 You can probably just buy a bag of replacement cuff buttons? The 2 NWT ones I have came with them.
 I won't complain at thrift prices. Luckily these don't seem to be worn very much.
 Yeah I found that out after I got home. Thanks! Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing other shoes of theirs in this style.
These were cool enough to buy. 10D and available.    
It was a joke I was sure you'd get.
A little help. Can someone help me pinpoint the years they used this label? Maybe I'm just bad at google but I can't find shit.     Also found   2 x Yohji wide leg wool/cotton pants     and this is most definitely the Tommy I'm looking for: