or Connect

Posts by vexco

Look at the bottom left of the Zegna material tag. It denotes "jacket". If it's a suit it will say "suit". Easy tell on Zegna's.
 Me neither lol. Possible they had it shortened? Not really sure.
 I was just going by the measurements on the ebay listing I checked out. Didn't check the ones on b&s yet. If this coat works out well I'll look into the merino. Love some of Schneider's colors so I'm excited to give it a shot.
 Unfortunately the 24" sleeve is a no go. Not getting over my head so early haha, we'll see how I like the piece I have coming then go from there.
I also bought a fake Hermes today. Didn't register it was fake til I had already bought it, oh well, only $1.   Everything available, per usual   Alden 2160 shells. 13D. #8 color.       Rest of the fodder. 2 x ST polos, ST tee, Patagonia long-sleeve label tee, Polo Sport and Paul & Shark tees. Southern Tide keychain as well.     Some ties.       Marmot full zip fleece(S), Patagonia fleece vest? @Fueco what is this exactly?     Martin & Osa...
 100% fake.
 Unfortunately, wasn't an option.
 Let him talk shit and keep it moving. Money>dicksizing. 
 Entitlement. 
Mostly would be worn with one of a tee, dress shirt or sweater/sweatshirt so hoping for the best. Haven't seen many size 7's come up and especially not for the price I paid so I'll make it work either way. Appreciate it dude