or Connect

Posts by vexco

Dude I wish. They were put together as a suit and I didn't even look at the tags before I got home. They're SO similar but the jacket is JAB, pants are BB. Luckily both will sell so fuck it!
This is what I was able to find before all the bullshit. Sorry for crappy pics!                        
 Called and cancelled all cards and shit. Going to the DMV is gonna suck, for sure.
 For a bit. I'm out of shape and winded quickly. Plus, dude was just faster than me.
So, doing my normal Monday route. Guy comes up out of nowhere, grabs my wallet and takes off. Such a bullshit day. I guess, luckily, it wasn't until after my 4th store? Will post finds later or some shit.
 Try posting it over here, dude. I don't mind but it's probably just easier this way: http://www.styleforum.net/t/287214/the-un-official-thrift-buy-sell-trade-want-thread/3660
 Well, shit, maybe he was serious. I figured after the Kapital, etc pickups that he was just kidding.
 Lol he knows, hence the rolling in laughter face.
 Hard to say. What are the proportions like? I thrifted a club collar white bd that buttons like a mens but the proportions just make me think it's a women's shirt.
 Thrifted a steam mop sealed in box from a store that didn't let you test or return. Returned to Wal Mart for the same model that actually worked and saved ~$120 in the process. Then again, Wal Mart isn't exactly the most beloved business in the world.