or Connect

Posts by vexco

finds earlier. all available!   dunhill x 2, BB, Boss, Aquascutum made in England     Boglioli 40R. Dual vents and shit.       Nike Sportswear shawl cardigan/jacket. NWT! Size XXL       Costume National Homme suit. For the small guys! 36R. Dual vents, working cuffs, flat-fronts, etc, whatever, bullshit, yeah.    
was a good day for me. a few of the finds, waaay more to come later. all available, if you're interested.   3 x recent Zegna SC's. two of them are 44L's, one is a 40R. all with daul vents, one with working cuffs.      recent Missoni(17), TM Lewin spread collar(16-35)     100% silk T&A...haven't seen one of these before. BAD-ASS. size 16.5     no tagged size on this one. probably around a 17  
 Yep, HF. For personal use, sure. But you could probably do better at that price!
 well, tom james made with H&S fabric! it is pretty recent, though and damn near unworn. tag says made in late 2011 and it still has a card stating who personally tailored it in the inner pocket  i fucking hope so.
meager finds today. Alden full-straps need some TLC. guess i'll try to polish up shoes for the first time ever!    
 damn nice. 3 Kiton SC's for $5.50 but the places around here don't put price tags on them, everything's a flat price :(
picked up a lilttle more from the same donor of my last haul. SC's and suits to come later. all available   Faconnable made in italy(17.5), Dunhill(17), Dunhill(17), Turnbull & Asser(17.5)       as well as 2 more pairs of Canali flat-fronts. size 38x33
picked this up earlier this week, wanna offer it here before ebay:         working cuffs, dual vents and it's just fucking awesome.   23" P2P, 25.5" sleeves, 19.5" shoulder, 32" BOC   open to trades or paypal
yes it is
 navy and plaids are exceptions, IMO. windowpanes sometimes as well.