or Connect

Posts by vexco

Feel like I found the smaller twin to this Peter Millar a few days ago.    
 You'll find what you're meant to find. At least that's how I see it. I'll buy from someone's cart when necessary. I'm nosy as fuck. If I see you have something good, it gives me a timeline for when more good shit may come out(at least at the stores here since I have their stocking schedules down pretty well). In the end, it's 99% luck anyway.
 I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks, Doc!
I'd also be really easy to spot. I don't think anyone on this thread thrifts my area but I'm 6'6" so I'm sure I stand out like a sore thumb.
 I mean, that's fine but at the same time, we aren't entitled to any of that. If you want the rare piece in there, get it before she does. I see people with shit I'd love to have found but them's the breaks. If you see her with a rare piece, ask her if you can buy it after she does. I guarantee you she'd sell you a piece for $20 to immediately profit on the probably $4 or $5 she paid. Just my opinion. I actually have a working relationship with most of my competition where...
 I'm failing to grasp the argument here. Are you annoyed that they have carts full of stuff that you'd potentially like or are you annoyed that they're poor AND they have carts full of stuff you'd potentially like?
Available. 42R      
 Buy. Or proxy :P
How the fuck you look like you just woke up wearing a sweater vest and button down
Some stuff from today. All available.