or Connect

Posts by poincare0

The fact that this thread makes 'important people’ - so uncomfortable is a testament to its relevance. After all I got two spoo poopers in 15 minutes   It is also clear that many posters did not take the time to read through the thread with the proper attention- which I understand as I am often guilty of that in other people’s threads   To summarise,   I have nothing against someone making a profit per se. But I would like that SF was not just about that,...
  Being familiar with SF for a few years I feel comfortable in NOT overestimating the knowledge level in SF   In fact, the profit driver is one of the main reasons the group-level knowledge in SF is low in comparison with the individual-level knowledge- as there is relatively little synergistic effect because most 'players' keep their cards close to themselves.   SF is not the kind of forum where ‘big timers’ get their kicks out of revealing new/old valuable information...
  what I meant when I said you misunderstood me was that I thought that you thought I was asking because I had something to sell in the circumstances I described.
  Sadly bur predictably, you got me all wrong   I respect your opinions but I disagree in particular when we are talking about members operating on a relatively restricted hunting ground The driver for this post is the xmas sales in London.   I am not putting myself up as an example to follow because I did not do any PSA but on the other hand I could have hoarded a lot of stuff and then flip it here but did not do it because I did not feel that was the right thing to do....
Hello   I have been lurking for a while but have been prompted to do my first post regarding SF etiquette recently due to seasonal sales behavior   Consider the case of someone who uses SF regularly for selling, posting etc. Then consider that said person "stumbles" upon a great deal on SF approved merchandise at very competitive prices   Is it ok for that someone to buy as much stock as possible and then sell it on SF, or is that considered bad form, and...