or Connect

Posts by poincare0

dont try to flatter me Tate, you are still on my BS shit list   on the other hand since i have never bought anything from there it probably wont affect your financials too much   do you know that i once put a pair of cheaney shoes -whose msrp was on the $400s  though truth be told they were not worth more than $230 and were obtained for $150) on "sale" in BS for zero $$s and there were no takers?   I just asked for 10/20 submissions in 30 days on why i...
I am on multiple forums regarding a wide variety of interests   The fact that most people that post here do not share my views on things is nothing to be worried about.   I share some general interests and that is enough- also you take yourselves so seriously here that it all makes for good fun   this is one of the most narrow minded forums i have frequented though. Even when i was a member of the tall women fetish forum -arguably a narrow interest group-...
poincare was the best mathematician in his generation. he almost invented special relativity and my phd was based on his (100 year long) conjecture which has since (2003) been proved   thus i could never be troll while using his name   on the contrary i believe myself to be a troll hunter on the same vein of these guys   http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740707/  
hey sanguis   you need to dash to E&R in camb- Sale is  almost over (might even have finished today- closed on sunday)   while you say nothing fits you. since  shirt ranges go from 15 to18 unless you are seriously deformed there must be something for you ( ok i admit they do not stock shirts with more than 2 arms so that maybe a problem for fen people-just kidding)   there also three C&J benchies at about £200 you may want to buy   Ps- now dont go all gay on me and start...
monkey man   calm down. Be a bonobo instead of a psycho chimp   if yoy payed attention you would notice that fall-winter stock wil be permeating into yoox in the next month under several guises. There are businesses that start sales before the 25th Dec, others that start at the 26th Dec till say this weekend, and then there is the stuff that filters through all of that and pops up in feb. Not everything that does not get sold on jan 20 gets locked on a wear house for the...
"you say potato i say potatoe"   I am in the UK and when i go to this URL it tells me what i told you   naturally this reveals how much yoox fucks with its customers. I think there is room for inter-country yoox arbitreurs.   on the other hand that nice barbera overcoat i bought yesterday for £220 is being offered on BS for $550 (£350). But that may just be a another greedy BSer trying to...
Today I am leaning towards this pearl: plain black wool trousers from Marc Jacobs-now yours for £300 ($475) but the original price is literally priceless £750 ($1200)   http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/MARC+JACOBS/dept/men/tskay/B84CE7A2/rr/1/cod10/36249205FT/sts/sr_men80   any takers?
this is not planet of the apes (yet)   what do you mean by wrong season? Are you in a desperate need to buy something that most people in the northern hemisphere can only wear in a few months? why? I dont know what you buy, but the stuff i buy does not go out of fashion in a year- so I have plenty of "Spring-Summer" clothing already and i have no need to buy any more of it right now at retard prices  -that means people buying it now at shit discounts   I would like to...
I spend a lot of money on clothing, visit this forum regualry for years, and have never bought anything there (I sold a few things though). The prices including shipping are just not worth the hassle when your are dealing with unknown people and items you cannot try on. On the other hand i have access to most things there at lower prices since I dont have to pay the middleman. I appreciate that if some one lives in alabama like bullswin things would be different, and the...