or Connect

Posts by kevinyapjoco

Sleeve and shoulder alterations are tricky for many of the tailors here in Manila. I suggest you buy a new suit instead.
 You're not the first person to tell me that. I've had a few people email me about him not replying but they eventually were able to get in touch and get their suits.
Secret Armory is still alive. They like to keep a low profile.Tiño likes to market their suits as fashion and highlight the craftsmanship at the same time. That's probably why you don't like the photos that you see.
 The problem with waist alterations is that the pockets will look weird and out of proportion. Best to buy a new pair if you lost weight.
 You can go to Hong Kong and pick up a few yards.
 There's a Levi's outlet store in Alphaland Southgate Mall. They can slim down the leg but not sure about the waist. Best to buy jeans that fit well off the rack as there are plenty of choices out there.
Look for worsted cloths with a fine, smooth and crisp appearance. If you need more info check out my blog or PM me.
 Agree that sending it would cost a lot. On the other hand, selling a relatively unknown brand in the Philippines will be extremely difficult. Only a handful of people here are familiar with Meermin.
 Why not just return them and have them exchanged for a larger size?
 Why are you selling them? It would also be better if you can post photos and reason for selling.