or Connect

Posts by booke3c

Could you please let me know where I can get the trousers? ( Floral cropped pants) Thank you!!!
Could you please let me know where I can get the trousers? ( Floral cropped pants) Thank you!!!
HI I am also a big fan of EG!! Do you ship worldwide to Taiwan??? I want Dayton shirt in seersucker so badly!!!!!! do you have the SZ:M or SZ:S??   thx =)
http://www.oipolloi.com/engineered-garments-fatigue-pant--navy-cotton-oxford   Oi Polloi they got both shorts and pants!  
Hi! I wear Nike in Us10.5~11 , Alden Indy boot Trubalance last in US:9.5, Shell Cordovan LWB Barrie last in US:10, Mark Mcnairy in UK:9, Grenson in UK:9, hope this help! Thx
Bought From END CLOTHING LAST SPRING with original price,now 200 usd +30 usd shipping cost to worldwide!! US 10 E Accept Paypal only!
Bought From TRES BIEN SHOP LAST SPRING with original price,now 230 usd +30 usd shipping cost to worldwide!! Accept Paypal only!
I wear Indy Boots 4057 in US9.5D .   and i want to  get  a shell-corduvan #8 long wing blucher, but there's no Long wing blucher(#975) in the store ,they just got Plain Toe blucher (#990) there , and they got only US10............ so i tried them in us10 , it was okay but felt i can wear a bit smaller...   should i just buy us9.5 directly or just ger them in us10 ???  
What are those chino BTW? nice outfit with a nice boots,FOR SURE