or Connect

Posts by KurtS90

In the "Cars we drive" thread he's a baller with cash... Something about stupidity of financing...
  This is my intentions with a converted van... I would only consider it in a vehicle with full privacy, don't want a passerby calling the cops (I can see that turning ugly). As a full on RV from what I read is not a good idea to parallel park and "live" around the city (Google). I feel, probably for the same reasons as you, that parking on the street is public property and unless otherwise marked. But still trying to blend in.
  I hope not... That seems like an easy salary to hit with a none bull shit 4 year degree or trade school.
  I don't know if your referring to me or the op. If I make the investment in a proper van, more so my "dream" set up. I am aiming for 4 years give or take. The dream setup would be like a tiny studio on wheels, minus bathroom. But I would look into a national 24/7 Gym Membership or the biggest one possible. It would only be used at night for sleeping and a bit of school work. It would essentially be an RV on the inside but look like an average cargo van on the outside....
I been meaning to reply to this thread... I have slept in two different cars for varied lengths in time. Both are less then ideal, yet a rewarding experience. You will need to be organized, clean, and stealthy. I do advise keeping a gun in the car, but I am bit a anal (had a few crack heads made me nervous). I do advise on preparing and finding a 24/7 Gym (also a place to masturbate).   93 Chevy Corvette 2.5 Months, until I sold the car: I lived with my parents,...
I give it a couple of months before the bank takes it, there last house is going into foreclosure (how he financed it IDK, I think his dad cosigned). They already had talks about his airplane, but its registered to a company that does not do a damn thing.
I was excited as shit when I was told its a Zo6, as my sister and I was looking to take trip up there... Not that a regular C6 is slow, I already driven one. But I am going to guess he will be driving the Land Cruiser daily and putting the Vette in the hanger. So I probably will end up driving the Vette.
Bit more info came down the pipeline... It's just a regular Vette with Z51 and M6. Orange to match his Harley... Priceing makes a lot more since.
It's already been established he's an idiot and full of shit... Why do you look up to him so much? I also drive on those roads frequently...
I am 1/4 Thai, but I always just put I am Asian on everything...