or Connect

Posts by KurtS90

That Orient watch looks really damn good for $100. Where did you buy it and I am going to guess it's quartz?   ~Kurt
Thanks for the encouragement, I cant imagine loosing that much weight in 3 months. But I figure with work being on and off this past year... The last 4 months is just been me sitting in front of the computer/TV binge eating due to depression. I could take 30-60 mins a day and go for a walk, so far I feel better about my self. For that reason alone its worth it. I am hopping to better my diet as my New Years Resolution. With something like Oats with chopped fruit, side...
I have a Philips Sonicare FlexCare Plus with UV. I love it and my teeth are a lot cleaner. I normally have bad breath, this and mouthwash twice a day did the trick.   ~Kurt
5' 11" and 230-240 lbs... I put on some weight this past year. But for the last 3 weeks I been walking 1.5-3 miles a day, hoping to get down to 200 lbs.   ~Kurt
I shave with a safety razor, a gold Merkur (not sure on model). Using Merkur or Feather branded razors. With a good badger brush and bowl, I lather up with True Fit and Hill. Doing this I save a fortune as the blades are much cheaper then cartilage razors. I also get a much closer and less irritated shave.   ~Kurt