or Connect

Posts by milesshen

Worn very few times. Still very stiff and heavy.    Shoulders: 17.8" Chest (Pit to Pit): 19.5" Width @ Pit: 7.5" Width @ Elbow: 6.6" Width @ Wrist (cuff): 4" Front Length (from collar): 26.2" Midsection: 18.6"   $60, including shipping.    PM me if interested. 
Currently selling:   Black suiting wool MA-1, 46 with +1 body length and +1.5 sleeve length Black/Black TOJ1.5 Winter Varsity, 46 with +1.5 body and sleeve lengths   PM me and check my classifieds!
Up for sale is the TOJ1.5 Winter Varsity in Black/Black. Stock size 46 with +1.5" body length and sleeves. Sleeves are calfskin. Ridiculously warm. I am the second owner, but condition is excellent. Selling this because I'm trying to get a different TOJ but don't have the funds currently. 
Here is a new TOJ Suiting Wool MA-1 in Black. Stock size 46 with +1" body length and +1.5" sleeve length. Selling this because I'm trying to get a different TOJ but don't have the funds currently. 
Thanks guys
Oxblood Calf BCDR came in today. It's basically armor.  
Bought in 2011. In great condition!!   $90. SOLD
These are the Korean-made Rick Owens style dunks. Fits US 8.5-9. Leather and overall build is very sturdy. Great quality. Just take a look at the pictures.    $120 $110 Shipped or Best Offer.      SOLD!
Here are like new Black and White Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto Honja Hi in size US 8.5. Worn twice and in like new condition. Comes with original box!   $150 OBO.   Thanks!  
In Like New condition. Size medium.   $180 OBO!  SOLD